Last Month Battle Winners1st Place - JimmyDukes $200
2nd Place - BosBeats $100
Quazar VS GAmmo
How Beat Battles and Voting System Work
- NEW Rule! - Referrer Votes: Members that have been referred by you or Member who referred you can no longer vote on battles where there is such a connection.
- NEW! - Staff Picked Battles are picked by staff as a result of close battles and offer a random cash prize. There must be over 21 battle votes to close battle. Winner gets the cash prize.
- Promotion Ads: When you share your vote, you receive 20 ad impressions. Your banner shows all around the site.
- May 2023 - First Prize is $200. Second place ranked is $100 - Must have 5 completed battles to qualify within the month.
- Battles that remain open for week or more for limited votes, will be closed by staff.
- Battle Time: Battles must be up for a minimum of one day.
- Battle Points: You need 5 Battle Points to Start or Join a Battle. Every time you vote on one battle you gain 1 point.
- Battle Votes: The system will only let you vote after you have listened to each beat at least 15 seconds.
- Vote Percentage: You can have more total votes and still lose because votes are weighted by the percentages in each voting group. Example - You can win community votes and still lose the battle. Why? Staff votes count for 30% of the battle and community votes count for 70% of the battle.
- Vote Count: 5 Votes are needed to close the battle along with a minimum of one staff vote. However, if you are losing your battle by more than 4 votes, staff can close the battle and give opponent the win.
- Ranking Points: For every battle you win, you get a ranking point. For every battle you lose, 1.5 points is subtracted. These ranking points combined with your win/lose record will give you your monthly and alltime overall battle rankings.
- Monthly battles: Currently, you are only allowed to battle 15 times within a month.
- Updated! : Maximum 2 live battles at a time.
How Tournaments Work
- Tournaments: Every 3-4 months tournaments are conducted on our platform
- Cash Prize: Cash prizes are determind by sponsorships and the amount will be announced before they begin.
- Qualifications: Your monthly rank for multiple months combined will get you in the tournament.
- Tournament Size: Based on the damand and the amount of producers, the brackets may start at 64, 32, or 16.
Battle Started : 4 days ago
both beats were great.
Gammo killed it Nuff said my gigs got marked no contest😈🤑🤑🤑😵💫🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
PEACE, G AMMO!!!!!!!!!!
peace to you too bro!