About Voting System.

Comments

• Choicez Choicez 1 year ago Producer

Is it possible can we have a voting system based on selecting the name of the Beatmaker?

And have the Moderators vote weight more (with the Beatmaker who they think it's better?)

Personally to me, the voting based on M-A-C is way too much and overcomplicating things!

Just my opinion!

No numbers, just names!

:)

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

The main problem is alotta dudes are not even listening to battles they are fastforwarding battles and just selecting winners just to get points to battle....its not even buddy voting its just a selfish way to cheat the algorithm and community...there are step by step criterias in voting and many people dont follow them...many unpolished dudes getting votes simply because nobody was listening or put their personal feelings in their selections...thats why I try my best to listen to everyones music...and keep it as 100 as possible even if it costs me popularity because its not even about wins and losses its about perfecting your craft and making money.

You have a valid point. But... the criteria thing is sooo much to do. like I do listen to everyone's music then put a vote. But just picking a name of the person music  I like make things easier. Eventually the people who do corrupt voting will be founded out and kicked off. I would hope this.

I just read your post carefully, is it not 15 seconds of listening then the person is able to vote?

Some beats do not even reach 15 seconds to start lmfao and you know exactly what I mean by that.

at least a 4 bar intro and BAM, or just start the beat!

P.S. ive never thought of battling as perfecting my craft and making money, i always thought about it as winning so thank you for actually making me think differently now.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

You took what as I said as an attack its not....My point is you can change a 1000 rules but if the integrity of the person is not there all they going to do is find a way to cheat the system....you was on roc like I was u know this and your input is much appreciated u know I'm never coming from a negative space with u bro...

I know what you said wasn't an attack. I never thought of battling as how you put it. I think for me.... you have motivated more because I took battling as just to win. When I came to this site, I knew already how to make beats so I just wanted to  (WIN, WIN, WIN) and if you are a beatmaker reading this and going through the same problem... trust... Battling should be about perfecting the craft. Even win or lose because at the end of the day.... A Beat was made. I appreciate what you bro, that is why I ask you for advice.

About the cheat system, yeah... that will never change. it's internet so idk how that would be fixed. lmao