Account warns about my subscription - But payment is ''automatically'' right?

Comments

• GAmmo GAmmo 1 year ago Producer

Hi

I got a warning on my profile that my subscription expires today 29-7-2022. But I can see the payment always happens on the ''expiry'' date for the next month.
    Never seen this warning before. Was this always there? Or do I just have to wait BuyBeats transfers the money from my Paypal account to BuyBeats?

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Paypal attempted to process your payment and had an issue. The notice says they will try again on Aug 3rd. We don't handle payments, they just send our system notice to update your status.

*********Signature*********

I just transferred the money manually from Paypal; I will check the 3rd of August again, hopefully the system wont transfer 14,99 again. If so; are you able to refund it for the next month?

Do you know what the issue was? Because it'll be alot of work to reupload all my beats again :(

First, it doesn't delete beats right away. Second, this only happen because Paypal tried to debit your account for your subscription and the money wasn't there. This is why they say they will try to debit again on the 3rd.

I ordered paypal to transfer money anyway, straight from my bank account if paypal funds isnt sufficient. So thats why It was kind of strange paypal is causing an issue.

You wasn't supposed to create another subscription. If so then you would have two subscriptions

How do I delete 1? Because indeed now I have 2 transaction ID's running.

Login to PayPal and cancel the one you just created. Will clear up the refund for that shortly after. You just have to wait for PayPal to debit your account on the day they said they will try again.

Alright done, i've canceled the new one. Lets hope Paypal can fix on the 3rd of August.

Just got confirmation that paypal succeeded in transferring the monthly subscription :) so case is solved! Thanks for the fast answers FatFingers

ok Cool