Anyone interested in joining a production team?

Comments

• MikejBeats MikejBeats 1 year ago Producer

I'm going to start a team here to sell beats from producers in different hip hop genres. The goal is to increase sales and exposure if we are more producers that can promote and get traffic. The buyers also get more beats to choose from.

Anyone interested in joining a production team? We can share our thoughts here or start a discussion.

• AboutBeats AboutBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

dm me

If we are a team of 12 producers and each producer add 40 beats from every other producer in the store we can have 500 beats to offer buyers and we increase our traffic by 12 times.

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

This is the way to go!

• notebeatz notebeatz 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I'm with that.... Get at me....

• NoctumBeats NoctumBeats 1 year ago Producer

and how its works? i'm interesting

look below.

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

What is the plan or what have you thought about other than what you already said which is ok but at the end of the day it’s the marketing and getting the product in the audience face that’s going to get us paid

look below.

Hey i have planned to do the following. Producers that wants to Join this Producer team sales collab do the following.

1. Post your producer name and store link below this post. If you have Prostore better.
    2. What until a few producers have joined.
    3. Search for tracks from every producer in this list. listen to the beats and add the beats to your prostore if you are a premium member. Add at least 20 beats from every producer that have posted their name and link. if you are not a premium member create a playlist and add the beats to the playlist. You can rearrange the order of the beats in your Prostore or playlist.
    4. After adding your 20 tracks from every producer post the link to your store below just for proof.
    5. All the producers that have posted have now proved they want to Collab.
    6. Post and Promote your own link to your prostore or playlist included with beats from all producers on social media, email list or your customer in chat etc.
    7. Share your promotion links if you want to just to show that you are contributing.

So first post your producer name now below.
    I will link a how to instruction shortly for adding beats to store and playlist.

• NoctumBeats NoctumBeats 1 year ago Producer

I Likeedddd

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Basically instead of the prostore having your beats only, add everybody else’s beats as well. I thought that was the idea from the getgo. That’s what I’ve been doing. More potential sales. The problem is getting it in front off people in a way that they will buy.

yes that is the thought that we add each others beats in pro store and playlist. Off course getting traffic is one of the biggest challenges and then convert that traffic to buyers. I have myself an email list, and offer some free beats and then sending emails. Also if we promote each others beats that will bring more buyers.

• GAmmo GAmmo 1 year ago Producer

Im already adding beats from other producers to my pro-store :) Every day I check the newest uploads and add those which I really like.

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

The way the system is here, you can build a team of who you want in your store. Takes the work out of building a team.

*********Signature*********

Yes that is of course good, i thought about if you could get notified if anyone has added beats to their store or maybe see were your beats is added?

I have a suggestion, we can do a beatstore exchange. If you want your beats in my store, add a few beats from my beatstore to your prostore or playlist and then notify me with a link. If anyone else want to have beats from other producers put your name here below.

And the ones that have added beats from the producers reply to them. See my instructions how to add beats too playlist in this forum.

• MeanKaneBeatz MeanKaneBeatz 1 year ago Producer

im interested enjoying someone beatstore this mean Kane i got some fire beats

• KiacticBeatz KiacticBeatz 1 year ago Producer

I like this. I'm IN

• JRude JRude 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I'm interested