Beat request looks really good!

Comments

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

That looks dope!  Really great way for artists to interact with producers. 

That said!  I think there should be somekind of cost, to submit submissions.  So if you win a battle, well maybe not that,  but some way you get points to submit. So it make producers, really put time and energy into their submissions.  

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Well the monthly membership will allow you to audtion unlimited times. However, there will be a rating system in place that artist can suppy feedback which will determind where you enter in the playlist.

So the better you are rated the more visible you will be. if you are rated poorly, you may not be able to get in on high profile submissions. Stay tuned! Major Label artist will be using the feature very soon.

*********Signature*********

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

I must admit, I actually like this better then pmp.

the problem with pmp was paying the &

$50 a month to submit.  It's actually better to work with up and coming artists.  

there are lots of rappers who take what they do seriously and will invest $$$.

there are rappers in their 40s, who been doing this forever and now have cash flow.

also pmp put barriers in the way. Giving the artist control over what he wants and what he likes is so much better.