BuyBeats.com Pre-Launch Phase 1 Completed - What's Next!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

We are finally here, just one day before launch and I’m excited to say everything is going according to plan. If you don’t know already, my name is Allen Brown aka FatFingers. I have been grinding on the internet since 2001. I’m mostly proud that with the products and services I have been able to create, promote or collaborate on through the years I have put millions of dollars in the hands of those that came across them. For which, I thank God.

I want to say now we have passed the pre-launch stage of BuyBeats.com. I have much more in store to grow this platform to its full potential. If you are visiting often, you may have noticed that I’m adding great features and marketing tools that no other beat website offers to give you the advantage. With the support of the new community, that is currently growing and forming here, there is no limit to what we all could achieve in a short period of time, which I speak from experience, WE CAN BLOW UP!

My Goal for each and everyone is to somehow move you a little bit closer to your goals. If something happens on this platform that can make you a better artist or music producer in any aspect including your business, I will feel extremely elated just to know it is helping.

My mission now is to keep working behind the scenes to do what I need to assure the success of the platform. My first goal in pre-launch was to start bringing producers in so when I reached out to artists there would be enough content here to join. That has gone well, and more producers are joining as more understand the full power of what the platform really does in the long run.

Please stay tuned in as your participation as a member here plays a big role in how the community interacts and grows for success. I am most certainly dedicated to you as I want as many members in our community to win with this new concept in the beat industry. So if you need me for anything, please reach out to me. I will get back as soon as I can.

More Great things to come!

*********Signature*********