Congratulations on April Beat Sales! What's Next and Upcoming for May 2022!!???

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

I want to congratulate all the music producers that made beat sales in our first month of business (April 2022). The objective for April was to get enough quality music producers here so we can then start sending hundreds and even thousands of music artists this way. We have successfully accomplished that and now going to be pushing for more music artists to sign up in May and June. We do have promos in place and paid promotions starting May 2nd.

If you are willing to be part of a welcome package and the signup promo to offer new artists who sign up one free beat where you can introduce the artist to your beats, please let me know. I will also post this in the general discussion section. For those that don't understand why a free beat is given to encourage artists to sign-up, it's to start a relationship with the artists as well as build rapport with them. The idea is that they would possibly reciprocate that gesture and eventually purchase from you. Also as far as competition is concerned, it's a fruit you should be willing to let one taste so they can get hooked to what you offer. Please let me know asap if you are willing to provide 1 beat in the welcome package so we can get you added to the marketing campaign.

*********Signature*********

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Im in.

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

I’m in Fats

• ELFREE ELFREE 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Im in

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I’m down

• fyOrganic fyOrganic 1 year ago Producer

i'm in

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

LETS GOOOO!!!!!!

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Of course I'm in

• djkennylee djkennylee 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I am in brother.

• musichangeslifes musichangeslifes 1 year ago Bronze Status Social Influencer

I'm a marketer and the platform is amazing don't have any beats at the moment but love the idea blessing everyone let's go let's grow..

• The-Corporatethief-Beats The-Corporatethief-Beats 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Cool, I'm in where do we send the links?

• Quazar Quazar 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

No Question...count me in

• djdlive djdlive 1 year ago Producer

I'm just now really taking a look at this...apologies for the tardiness...I want in on this

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Thank you all who are with the program. I put a system in place and grabbed 1 random beat from your profile to use for the promo.

*********Signature*********