First BuyBeats.com Tournament and Updates!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

A few days ago I reached out to the community to get feedback on which directions the tournaments should go. With all considered, here is what I decided to do based on many factors.

For one, we were supposed to have a tournament with 64 producers picked from April, May, and June of 2022. However, less than 10 producers would have qualified for that if we stuck to the original rules of 5 battles every month to get ranked for the July 15th tourney. I then adjusted the rules and took a total of 15 battles or more overall during any time of the 3-month period and got a total of 14 producers. We still were nowhere near 64 producers to get that 6-round tournament in place.

So to consider the number of producers that battle at least 5 times on a monthly basis, the following updates have been made to get our first tournament started with 16 producers going for the cash prizes.

1. We will only take the top 16 producers from the month of July 2022 and create a 4 round bracket. If you look at the last three months' rankings, you will see less than 20 producers have 5 battles covered. So for July, we will take the top 16 producers with over 5 battles and place them in the tournament based on how they ranked for July.

2. The new tourney date will be set for August 5th. The ranking will be automatically updated on the site to show which producers made it in as well as the new tournament page revealed with the top 16 producer bracket.

3. The cash prize payout will be $1500 for the 1st place prize and $500 for 2nd place. It was suggested that we give the 3rd place a prize, but that is not possible with even number elimination. The reason, 4 producers in the semi-final round, two will lose, and the last two will go head-to-head. We will consider doing a 3rd place cash prize for the monthly battles.

If you have questions or input, please post here. Good luck to all that will make it in.

*********Signature*********

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Good job Fats