HARRISON MIXBUS USERS

Comments

• JVHProductionBeats JVHProductionBeats 2 years ago Producer

I have been using Harrison Mixbus since the release of version 4.0, Now they have released version 8. This is going to replace Pro Tools sooner of later in major studios because of the easy workflow and sound it has without any 3rd party plugins. Want to find out more and try out the Demo version just go to the link below and once you have registered you will begin to receive special offers every once in a while. If you have any questions about Mixbus I'll try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

https://harrisonconsoles.com/product/mixbus/

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 1 year ago Producer

It's fire. Even though I am Studio One guy, from time to time, I like to fire up Harrison Mixbus 32C and turn some knobs. Such a creamy buttery warm sound you get from that.

Yeah so I am back on Harrison Mixbus 32C.  There really is no competition for it right now.  It's the only actual real console you can have in the computer.  It looks like one, and most of all, it sounds like one.  

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I will have to check that out. Last time I tried to install it wasn't working.

Harrison Consoles has very good customer service, hit them up, and see if they can help you install it correctly.  It is worth it in my opinion.