makes no sense!!!

Comments

• Choicez Choicez 1 year ago Producer

I didn't know it was possible to lose against a long intro. Wow life is crazy!

Even the battle where I had a Reggae beat... The energy was there. Melodies and such and I lose to what... Pitched 808's with something sounding "dead like"

what kind of non sense is this?

i'll remember now.... long intros lmfao and beats without melodies!

lmfao all jokes but I am bent! (No Homo)

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Bro I feel you on this. But don't take it serious or even let it bother you (if it does) I say a lot of these producers here are new gens and really vote according to preference and who is popular or if they know each other etc. 

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 1 year ago Producer

Don't change what you're doing to win battles.  Sometimes a long intro is good.  What will happen is you will destroy your production skills just to make a battle beat.  You will start forming bad habits which is why I intentionally go against beats that sound like battle beats.  Our jobs as producers is to make songs with artists.  So, piano noodling, sandbagging tracks, loud distorted masters, bad mixes, crazy snare rolls, wild hi hat rolls, will always lose points with me when I vote on battles.  Also, I can tell if they used a premade loop in an untasteful or artistic way, and they will lose points for that as well.  

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

cant take battles personal..its an opinion..some I respect some I dont but hey it is what it is....