New Features To Be Rolled Out Soon!!!!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

April 2022 marks the release of buybeats.com. Currently, we have a stable build and look to add all of the features that a futuristic beat site should have.
    Since I get asked about features and just so you are aware, I will keep you posted here.
    Following is my feature to-do list so you know what's in the pipeline. Feature requests can also be posted here and any reasonable request will be added to the pipeline.

In no particular order:
    ~ Instant Payout - Currently the commission structure is complex with the multiple commission splits. Within 60-90 days will look to add instant pay for more convenience. Starting May 2022 will be bi-weekly, then weekly, then instant.
    ~ Sound Kits for sale by music producers. Look for this to be done within 2-3 weeks.
    ~ Playlist that you can promote - You will receive a link to your own store. You can add any beats from the site and gain commissions on your sales. Within 2-3 weeks.

I will be adding updates to this thread to keep you informed about site development and progress.

*********Signature*********

• Staticphree Staticphree 2 years ago Producer

Awesome

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

Now THAT'S fire!!

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

WOOHOOOO!!!

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

No doubt

• The-Corporatethief-Beats The-Corporatethief-Beats 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

"Playlist that you can promote - You will receive a link to your own store. You can add any beats from the site and gain commissions on your sales. Within 2-3 weeks"

Is this like selling Beat Packs?

The playlist is for beats. Example - You can add all the DRILL beats from the site and call it your drill Playlist. Then you can promote the link to it. Same commissions you will receive. As far as selling beat packs, I install the system last night and it will be up sometime this afternooon. Will do explainer video for both.

• The-Corporatethief-Beats The-Corporatethief-Beats 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

"As far as selling beat packs, I install the system last night and it will be up sometime this afternoon. Will do an explainer video for both."

This is super cool nice work, Allen

Do yo have a beat pack available? need to add some to start with. I just made it live. You will see the My Store/ My Products tab