Pro-Store possible improvement?

Comments

• GAmmo GAmmo 1 year ago Producer

Hi all,

This might be already on the list; but maybe it's nice when adding beats to your pro-store (by clicking the box to add beats), that they will always show on the first page, instead of last page?
    I think its more viewer friendly when people checking your page, your newest additions are always ''in their face'' first.

I know that you can change the spot you want your beats to be in by dragging them. But maybe this is a nice automatic feature.

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Yes could be done. No Worries. Please stick in the suggestions forum next time so this type of post doesn't get overlooked. We will get this taken care of

*********Signature*********

I will do that next time, sorry about that. Thanks!!

This is done. Please check it out and tell me what you think!

I can see they now are on top of the Beat Management tab, but not in ''featured beats'' in the pro-store itself. Maybe I am missing something, or maybe I'm doing something wrong? I also do not have my own ''Beats'' topic on the pro-store. Only ''Featured Beats''.

Im going to upload a few screenshots for you to check if possible :)

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

good suggestion

I thought I did it. I think I fixed that also but didn't upload it.

I do think I'm missing an option in the pro-store, where I have a part of the website with Featured beats and my own beats; is that correct? Or not yet implanted? I thought I saw this in one of the videos.

If you look at the screenshot you posted here with the pro store settings, you have the switch on for "Turn On Random Featured Beats Home"
    turn that switch off and it will work.

Alright I've switched it off, but I still only have ''Featured Beats'' and "Featured Producers'' on my page. :(

The Store only allows for the beats you feature to be on home page. You can add your beats and any other beats from the site there. Not sure if Im missing what you are asking me.