Producers want to battle

Comments

• BeatsByJayree BeatsByJayree 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Hey guys, Not a rank this time LMAO. I wanted to point something out about the battles. So I have a few groups on facebook for producers and artist. And the one thing I noticed about sharing this site is. "PRODUCERS WANT TO BATTLE". So, I really got to talking around and found that mentioning battles really made producers want to join. Ive had 3 producers buy subscriptions just to battle. They are still getting their catologs on here but they came to battle!! So, Lets Focus on trying to be more open minded about how we move forward on judging. All I'm saying is lets promote battling more and really make this work and all get along while doing it.

We need Noobies! We need Experineced! We need all! if some one slaps 2 sticks together and wants to battle, then let them battle. If you got something to say that might push them to dropping their account and leaving. then maybe change your words or just use the #s. Don't Comment. Cause even Dre got his feelings hurt on his first few beats or even first 1k. but that doesn't mean tough love has to always be in HIP HOP!!

• AboutBeats AboutBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I joined because i liked the domain buybeats.com and to give props to the founder for this jewel... later on i found about battles and HELL YEAH...! that doesnt mean i wont upload more than half of my catalogue on here and im sticking only to battles....but this is great! i used to battle on lots of websites back in a day...won different prizes etc... but i understand that might be producers in here ONLY for battles because its a CASH prize every month or so...thats cute and all that but this is for the sport and i hope people wont be getting crazy for 200$ and to try to IDK ask their nieces to create an account here just to vote or stuff like that! LOL peace

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

I agree 100%. Im also thinking of including a novice and experienced  battle arenas. Thought?

*********Signature*********

• BeatsByJayree BeatsByJayree 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Yes that would work too. different brackets. This is just taking off. The #s of producer will come. So there will always be battles up. I could see coming in here to battle and it looks like looking at a menu screen when joining an online match to Call of duty. Most producers love to game. So different levels you have to climb up with be dope.

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I would like that I think it would be awesome. To have different levels and brackets not just for money maybe gear or placements etc.I forgot who it was that mentioned this a while ago. It's a sharing/affiliate beat site but I have also talked to a couple producers and they just want to join to battle as well.