Sample Beats VS Original Production Beats

Comments

• JohnRockford JohnRockford 1 year ago Producer

I haven't seen a post about this topic yet but it IS a talked about topic..

Just a quick glimpse of the topic here.. I spoke to more than a few Music Producers about Joining this site.. Everything is pretty G they like everything about the site.. its great for Networking, many ways to gain Exposure and Excellent opportunities for raking in some Cash Money Flow.. but there is this topic that gets brought up.. that is The Battle Scene.. A few of the cats I spoke to got Battle XP from battling at conventions, rallys, summits, their local Rap/Beat Battle shelters ECT... Their biggest question about battling is this...is it all "Mixed Battle"? or are there "Sample Arenas" or "Original Production Arenas (no samples)".. I let them in on the gospel of the site and the sites name so they can check it.. but with that said.. the arenas are always brought up and I honestly think its a great idea.. now let me dawn some enlightenment on the "Arenas" to calm the shaken faiths towards this idea.. imagine this.. an Intermediate (original production) Music Producer still learning the ropes of Mastering and Perfecting the Beat.. joins the site.. enters his first battle.. gets locked in a cage match with none other than "The Works of Rockwilder" himself.. that a sample producer snipped up, added HiHats & 808's and some 13 Secret Herbs&Spices then served it.. 9 out of 10 the already "Profesionally Mastered and Perfected" sampled beat will Win against the still learning Original Producer.. meaning losing 9 out of 10 times against the works of a song that was ALREADY a Hit.. Now I ain't sneak dissin' no Sample Producers or Original Production Producers don't get me wrong here.. Everything on this site is ART to the Fullest.. Respect to the works of Each Artist here.. I KNOW and HEARD Str8 Fiyah on this site from D0p3 4ZZ Original Producers and Sample Kingz that swing back in these battles Str8 up raw dawg no vaseline smash opponents into corners in these Battles.. Respect.. this is just feedback from more than a few Off Site & On Site Music Producers.. some minor tweeks that could quite possibly Amp the amount of members to this domain.. about 7 out of 10 producers I've talked too have brought it up.. that could be more than a few on a global scale of who viewed the site.. Plus I wouldnt mind having a few Non Mixed Battles... Sh*t even a "Same Sample Arena" would be Gold for those who really want to Flex.. Always Entertaining.. 

Here is a few Honest Reviews from Producers I have emailed and what they said about the Battling System.. 

"".....but for someone really trying to get their music out there for Sales or Exposure using this site and promoting their battles in the sites Battling System. it would be more than helpful for them to have a choice of a battle of their preference where they could stand a fair chance at a good battle. because Whos going to promote their Losses lol and if they KNOW they are going to lose everytime against Sample Clones of Elite Produced Songs? they wont come back... The Battles are a good idea.... but with only 1 option of a mixed battle its like expecting a fair fight but the other guy brings daddys weapons... for a non sampling producer like me theres really no point in being promoted as a loser on a site because I keep catching a beat down by clips and samples of hollywood elite produced songs you know what i mean bro.... I would just sell from my own site. unless that site got a fair battle system with the choice of arenas f*xk yeah Id check it fam"

"Brooo!!!! That site used to be Rocbattle?? My Dude!! I just hope I ain't battling samples non stop"

"yo das a blast from da past brutha beat battles but yo its all mixed battlez they neeeed 2 get dat battle area settled b4 i jump in"

"bruh ill be back to the site as soon as they fix the battle problems its f*cked how many samples are flying around like annoying flies can't get a decent battle without a sampled beat kicking my a** haha its like they grab a Rick James beat add 808s and call it theres I just want a non sample battle option"

Personally I dont mind the Mixed Battles but I also wouldnt mind knowing what type of Battle I would be joining so I could flex the proper beat.. I honestly think the Battle Arenas should be added.. it would solve alot of fussing and bring in more traffic with producers sharing their "fair" battles.. especially if it stands out that much that its been brought up as much times as it has been.. its definitely something to look into..

JOHN ROCKFORD OUT..

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I feel you on this and it's a good idea. I have noticed myself being here that some producers don't battle anymore after they got shutdown by battling an experienced producer. But at the same time they are not looking at the bigger picture here. It's not about the battles. And if you loose you should not be feeling sad or down. It should be a wake up call for you to get better and come back with the clutch. Share other battles that are worthy enough to get prospects to listen to so you can catch your customer. You can also DM producers within the platform and set up battles like that. But it is a great idea to have arenas

• JRude JRude 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Yo!!! I feel this. I'm fairly new to this and I know my beats aren't on par to the likes of the veterans here. I'm bbattling my beats to get some exposure and some feedback but sometimes I know I'm way overmatched. It's a gift and a curse. Your idea is really good.

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

The goal of the site is not to make the best beat battle site, this is not rocbattle. The goal of the site is to increase the next generation of producers' income, provide more benefits for their efforts, and give a better sense of ownership over their customer base where producers can capitalize and leverage their time. I would suggest those producers who think otherwise to continue to use the battle leagues that are mentioned above to fulfill their level of desire.

If you are a producer that puts beat battling over getting paid or getting placements, BuyBeats.com may not be the place for you. We can't be everything to everybody, there is a focus here. Battling is entertaining and fun at times and has its benefits, but not here on this platform to be much more than what is presented now. Doesn't mean it can't be improved upon, but does mean that there are bigger goals that will take priority over beat battling.

As far as what Arcade said - That is 100% on the money.

*********Signature*********

• JohnRockford JohnRockford 1 year ago Producer

FatFingers.. Nobody said the goal was to make the best beat battling site.. obviously, you are far from that, and with what you just said you never will be.. this topic is under "SITE SUGGESTIONS" am I right? of course I am.. look under the category it's in.. what's being said is everything about the site is great.. except the battle area its a downer to a lot of ppl.. like they say "One negative will bring down a thousand positives".. that's why it was "SUGGESTED" under the category "SITE SUGGESTIONS" as a SUGGESTION.. nobody said change the site goals.. and as far as me myself and I.. who thinks "battling over getting paid".. I definitely don't come to BuyBeats.com for money I'm a major TAXI.com that's where I make my figures.. that's where the Placements take place.. I don't come here for placements or to get paid.. I can do Leases here and maybe hit an Exclusive every once in a while.. but that's it.. the money I make here is grandma's pocket change.. so I only come here for the battles to get some good critique on the beats from other producers to upgrade my weak areas on music production.. but like I said and many others, this site is a great idea but the battle scene is a stink bomb.. but can easily be fixed.. real quick.. it's not that hard.. put your pride aside.. turn the negative into a positive in one move.. it's worth it.. and as far as "this is not rocbattle".. FatFingers+Rockwilder+BattleTournaments+EntersRocbattle.comInTheURLandGetsSentHere.. same sh*t different name but with a twist, the member gets a little bit more change for the pocket (and a cheap battle area).. nobody has a problem with that (except the battle area).. I just hope this site doesn't take the dramatic negative end Rocbattle did with all the bad reviews and "IntentToSue" stories lol.. I would have definitely changed the name too.. Also the bigger "GOALS" you talk about I hope "Learning how to spell" is one of them.. I don't know who did most of the grammar on this site but you should fire them.. there are many spelling errors and this isn't the first time I had to point out grammar mistakes on the site. Here are a few other "Suggestions" I SUGGEST you change up real quick because this some Kindergarten spelling Errors... and don't tell me "grammar isn't the main goal of the site" because it should have come correct from the beginning.. Suprised You or Your Staff haven't noticed any of these.. you need real staff. 

ARCADE.. My words exactly what I tell ppl who speak about the battle system.. I also told many I would put in a suggestion for arenas to solve the fits going around.. which I did.. BTW if you see my battles rip me up don't spare my critique its how I learn and will become the best lol..