Same Sample Tournament for Cash Prize

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Before we do the next tournament, thinking to do a same sample buyin tournament.

How it will work.

1. Each round will be based on a sample that is given to each producer.

2. Once sample is given, you will have 3 days to create your beat with the sample.

The number of rounds will be based on the number of producers who sign up for the tournament.

This will be a buy in tournament. Winner will take 2/3 of the cash.

If you want to participate in this tournament, let me know with a comment below so we can get an idea of how many will be interested.

My guess would be that $25 would be a reasonable entry fee.

16 X $25  = $400

32 X $25 = $800

or

16 X $50  = $800

32 X $50 = $1600

Give your feed back!

*********Signature*********

• LiingoBeats LiingoBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Let's go! I'm in bro

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

when will get the sample???

• Allears Allears 1 year ago Producer

4 sho

• BosBeats BosBeats 1 year ago Producer

Im in, sounds good

• ZDBeKuttinUp ZDBeKuttinUp 1 year ago Producer

I'm getting ready to fully sign up this week. I jus canceled my beatstars. Bcuz the time was up & I made this account. Best part. Even though I haven't uploaded a photo or even 1 beat yet. My beatstore here is already free every month & I'll be generating $4.50 a month past that. Because I've signed up 3 people & 1 of them signed up someone. I had 4 ppl. But 1 of them was a dumb kid who seen the backend layout & said it looked "old formatted" not all fancy. & I'm like bruh. Tf. Number 1 it's a new platform. Number 2 who cares what it looks like when it's getting us paid?? But anyways I'm off topic rambling jus wanted to share. My point is. This is an amazing opportunity all around. Not sure when this exact battle would be kicking off. But I'd potentially be down to kick in on it. Not sure if your doing $25 or $50 but either would be solid. Money to be made regardless. Let's getttttt it & I'll be signed up like I said this week. I jus need the initial $15 then I'll get it back in commission. I missed 1 of them today. But it's not biggie bcuz 2 of them & their 1 customer is on the 26-28th. So I'ma sign up this week when I get my next beat sale money coming in. From the sale I ran for my beatstars cancelation sale. But they were mainly overseas sales so I had to wait for the money to fully transfer. But it's all good. I'ma stop rambling. Jus know I'm all in. Gonna be on that hustle status. Gonna be a featured producer. & I'ma lock in with everyone here. I've already tapped in with a few of the folks here. Even got a couple Collab beats on the way. But I can't wait to fully join. But how amazing is it to join a beat selling platform & before you even get a pro account or even upload 1 beat. You get a free store & cash past that coming in. All bcuz of converting the wise mfs who have they ears & eyes open & pay attention. This is the new wave. Who in they right mind would stick with any other platforms to let them do the EXACT SAME THING but only they keep the money from everything basically. I mean they do have the affiliate program for 30% commission if you get people to sign up. But that's 1 thing. This place has 8 amazing opportunities. Off rip. Plus the beat battles. You can't go wrong. But anyways I'ma stop this book now. I promise. Much Love & respect to all. Can't wait to share my beats here finally. ???☝️?????

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

$25 is perfect I'm down.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Im always down to battle ...my only gripe is 1 staff vote closing important battles specially for money....Just like american idol u have 4 judges because Simon is not the know all of everything...it maintains balance on preferences and personal choices

• Vsmoove Vsmoove 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

$25 sounds cool, let's get it. Then maybe next go round could do the $50

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

$25 and $50 is good!!! lets do it!!!!! can i choose the sample. lol!!!!!!

• lissintoodiss lissintoodiss 1 year ago Producer

sounds good fat fingers im gonna join in can't wait till the sample drops this will definitely be a good challenge to battle with it's time to bring out those Aces ?

• BeasleyDropDat BeasleyDropDat 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Lets get it!!!!!

• FamilyBizEnt FamilyBizEnt 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Leggo... I'm in

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

I'm down FaTs

• Mastatrackz Mastatrackz 1 year ago Producer

Im down fasho Fats!

• bluezouttaspace bluezouttaspace 1 year ago Producer

I am back from my hibernation, am in too.

• Quazar Quazar 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

THIS SHOULD BE NICE....I'M ANTICIPATING, HEARING THE DIFFERENCES IN CREATIVITY....CHOPS, LOOPS, REPLAYS, ADD-ONS....I'M CURIOUS....WORD.....WHO'S PRODUCTIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE, CREATIVE....THIS, SHOULD BE DOPE!!!!!!