Sample tourney, a spectacular!

Comments

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

Oh wow, really impressed by some of these tournament entries so far!

everyone has really raised their gane and tried their best!

well firstly... thank god Alan has serious musical taste and picked a great sample.  

now listen that's a thing within itself, I have rappers asking me to make beats with Justin beiber samples!!!

next well,  yea right now it's hard as ass cheeks, for anyone to submit/follow.

waiting to start, or waiting for your opponent to post... 

well look as well, a lot has to do with luck.  You don't have to be the best in the round, you just need to beat your opponent.

realistically you can get lucky and battle bad beats while every other battle is amazing, and at the final just get over the line.

Luck, is a blessing in the life.

but...! Imo you should always try your absolute best for tourneys.  

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

On another note though?shh is very discouraging how dudes not voting....u got staff participating but when they lose they dont support...this culture now is crazy...I so miss rocbattle even the forums were fun as hell...these dudes now though?Not engaging at all,self centered and worst of all be hating os dudes forreal...How Gammo Throw battle only had 7 votes in 2 days?Ridiculous...

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

Ok I will come through and check out. I seem to have so much bs I need to do nowadays.  

I try to hit the battles up when I can and get the votes in.  But I had distractions.

that said I am 40! You guys in your 30s and 20s have no excuses.

at your age, rocbattle was my office! 

bobchops Im older than you lmaoooooooo

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I lot of self centered peeps here for real. And to be honest, everyone did great but not following rules. I personally want to hear a NEW beat not a recreation. Everyone seemed to vote for hot recreations and downvoted the NEW creations by some producers. In some battles both beats even sounded the same to the point that I didn't even want to vote lol because they where not a new creation. But I still voted for one because I think my vote counts. But for the next one can we please follow rules because rules are being broken and not being followed. Or am I not understanding?

FACTZ BOBCHOPS

• Choicez Choicez 1 year ago Producer

Real Talk Bobchop!