Votes are gone.

Comments

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

I notice this. I am going to re-vote on the battles today.

• BuyBeats BuyBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Member

Thanks Bob! The site was in Beta. The new voting system is in place and we reset the data to reflect more on better feedback. Hopefully, you notice that. Would like to know your thoughts on that update.

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

The new voting form, looks really good. I just use it now. And actually ended up voting for Kda's beat even tho I liked Track masters better.

This actually is a better system, for producers trying to improve, as arrangement, mix and conception are all important. It actually makes voting more fun, imo.

I hope VigilanteStylez comes back, as he always had a unique and interesting sound. I understand it's frustrating if you put time into vote and write comments.

We definitely understand. But hope he understands. All Good anyway. We appreciate your support.

The votes were reset for the launch of the website on April 1st - It was stated and even put in the video that April, May, and June were the qualifying months for the first tournament. Sorry if that was misunderstood. But again, the site just launch yesterday. The final voting system was completed on March 31st and the records would not have been fair if those votes were saved. Just as an additional note, the huge banner on the home page stated the site was launching, April 2022. It's the exact same way we launch Rocbattle in May of 2006. We cleared all of the pre-launch data to start it all fair. Hopefully, that brings a little light. Thanks anyway for testing the battles out.

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 1 year ago Producer

Ok. I misunderstood things. I'll give it another go. Thanks for clearing things up. :)