Voting biased

Comments

• LiingoBeats LiingoBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I can see why voting is biased when someone is in the second place joining a battle with his beat is sound good enough to vote for, but people just vote for the other one, because they don't want you to overwrite their position. When it Comes to voting battles we need fairness and not being biased because you don't want another Producer to bit you.

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

I see what you saying and a lot of times it's obvious. As the platform grows, different things will be put in place to detect the voting pattern bias.

*********Signature*********

• Stuntman Stuntman 1 year ago Producer

I hope so ?

• LiingoBeats LiingoBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I got you. Thanks

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Yeah this is crazy on here. I got played (and not only me) knowing my beat was way better in all aspects and still lost. Don’t let it bother you. The REAL music heads and producers know what you got and what you are worth. Remember credit and respect is given to those that earn and deserve it.

Example right here most recent battle. I really don’t care, but just wanted to show the ignorance and how people here are really cutthroat when it comes to the win. People work in packs bro. But hey maybe I’m wrong.

LOl. Once I knock out a few more tasks, going to address this. Once we identify your biased votes, you will have less weight. You may even earn a title as BS voter or VOTE CAPPER!!....lol

Lol nice

Not sure if the cap voters realize the same producers you vote for, have to vote back on your battles. So if there is money on the line and it is up to their vote, well you get the point. Still going to build a vote tracking system to detect BS consistencies to protect the integrity of the voting system. I see the little beef go on then the bias comes right behind it.

• Stuntman Stuntman 1 year ago Producer

And staff votes are always 0 for me , what’s the deal ? The voting system is vulnerable and biased by the staff

Impossible to close a battle without a staff vote. You misspeak about a lot of stuff. I'm going to first let you know that we track a lot of stuff. For example, You said the hacker deleted your beats. We tracked when beats are deleted and do a hard delete after. None of your beats were deleted when you stated that. Please stop saying things you are not experiencing on the platform.