MAC don’t always work!

Comments

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 3 weeks ago Producer

So what do you do when you come across a battle when it come to The MAC system verse preference.
    i’ve seen people throw the MAC system out the window and voted for they’re preference.
    There’s been battles where MAC system wise they won BUT preference wise the best wasn’t! you roll with your preference or the MAC system!?

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 3 weeks ago Bronze Status Producer

Lol funny u say this .. because I ran across a battle like that...but it was the only one meaning most of the time though the Mac does work..I don't think any system is ? full proof 

• FatFingers FatFingers 3 weeks ago Executive Status Member

No system will be perfect for the humans. 

*********Signature*********

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 3 weeks ago Producer

True. indeed. it’s just when you come to the situation when MAC wise the person won but your personal preference is for the other beat. but yet you want to be fair.

• JimmyDukes JimmyDukes 2 weeks ago Producer

In this case I feel like only the arrangement was busier, and I understand if some say better. But was it the creative? Or was it really mixed that well? 

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 weeks ago Producer

not just your battle Jimmy. it’s happened in other battles as well.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 week ago Bronze Status Producer

Idk if they talking about  you Jimmy...I think Bobchops fits the criteria more because he always has good mix and arrangement but the beat may not be relatable and he loses..there are a few producers like that...alot of dudes are engineers but they beats don't  match their engineering prowess because of age era adjustment or whatever 

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 week ago Hustler Status Producer

Sometimes the beat can be technically sound but not at all relatable while the other beat may have more flaws but is entirely relatable