New Here

Comments

• ThePlugHouse ThePlugHouse 2 weeks ago Producer

what’s good engineers we are new to the platform. I’m interested in hearing other users opinions and experiences with this website. I’ve read the sales pitch I’m wondering how successful has anyone been using the website.

thanks I look forward to conversation!

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 weeks ago Bronze Status Producer

They have a list of producers earnings...they also have statuses of top commission earners so it basically speaks for itself...u get money for plays also....but it's what u put into it...alot of people have the wrong mindset that's why they not getting anything ...I see people complain but on beatstars u don't get this many ways to make bread 

• ThePlugHouse ThePlugHouse 2 weeks ago Producer

Thats nice! That's what's up. Where can I see all of that?  to my knowledge this is the only site that does something like this. that works in the engineers, beatmakers', and artist favor. its pretty neat. I've been off beatstars and other platforms ages ago. A producer friend recommended this website. So I bit. I'm interested in seeing the stories. 

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 weeks ago Bronze Status Producer

Fats has an ebook on different strategies to get bread here...look at the forums it's posted in one of the forums....but there is money here if u have the focus and work ethic

• SenseiJay SenseiJay 2 weeks ago Hustler Status Producer

Whats good. glad to have you on the site. This video will help you get a better understanding of Buybeats and see how others are stategizing and putting work in to make their earnings.  https://youtu.be/I9Cp7ZxaxuU?si=T-W-CqajjO3PbkZH

• OmniSeeItVmFX OmniSeeItVmFX 1 week ago Social Influencer

Welcome to this magnificent platform! Here, you’ll discover a wealth of knowledge from exceptional artists and producers. As you become more engaged, your influence will grow, and you’ll empower others to build their own remarkable brands. Embrace this journey, and let’s create a monumental impact together!

• ThePlugHouse ThePlugHouse 1 week ago Producer

How do we get verified? We have already filled out all the information.