pitiful!

Comments

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 1 month ago Producer

yall just listen for 15 seconds just to vote for credits but won’t listen to the whole beat for the flaws of the beat yall voted for. ? short attention spans is why music don’t last and why bullshit gets out.

• kizombaparty kizombaparty 4 weeks ago Producer

Nothing to see here folks.  Author of this thread is losing some beat battle on the internet and this is one of the ways he manages the pain (or sways the voters).  Why not just cheat like before?  Remember to change the VPN this time! ;-)

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 4 weeks ago Producer

Oh!!!! You want My attention!!!! Ok ... i got some time!.... This is coming from the same person that got mad at fatfingers... Cried and left the whole site and came back as another person trying to recreate themselves! This is coming from the same person that opens his mouth and say dumb shit like this, but then back tracks his statements and begs people to delete the comments they made about you and apologiing at the same time! I Told your no identity having ass to leave me alone!Other people have told you to leave me alone. Ok Bitch! You got my attention now since im a troll!

Why you mad Kustom?!?!?!?! You mad because i talk about your genres? you mad because i tell you your beats aint afrobeat? you mad because we call you on your pop EDM beats with Afrobeat drums?!?!?!?!? THOSE AINT AINT AFRO BEATS... YOU AINT NEVER POST A STRAIGHT AFROBEAT BEAT!
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HIP HOP SITE THOU!
    YOU WANNA BE RELEVANT SO BAD THAT YOU START BATTLING MEDICORE HIP HOP SHIT COMING OUT OF YOU LANE!. AND Q THE BEAT DEAL BEAT WAS BETTER THAN YOURS!
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HIP HOP SITE THOU!
    HOW YOU MAKE A AFROBEAT WITH OUT THE AFRICAN?!?!?! YOUR SHIT IS POP. EDM AND AFROBEAT DRUMS......
    Dont be mad because IM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SHIT!...
    The Nerve of you..... MAKING AFROBEATS WITH OUT THE AFRICAN!... KIZOMBA..... NIGGA YA NAME IS KUSTOM.. AND IT MAKE SINCE NOW... YOU MAKE A CUSTOM LANE AND GENRE TO ACCOMIDATE THE SHIT THAT YOU DO!... Find a Identity!.. Find Yourself!.... Get you confidence up because i know you call people for advice..
    Word of advice.... All those Afrobeats up there.. take them down..... There no African or Caribbean in any of them... Go back to Kustom and Battle you PoP EDM Beats.... Thats your Strong lane!

Last thing! you say i made this post because of a battle im mad at , But the Only Reason you replied is because of a comment i made on your battle that i deleted because i knew your soft ass couldnt handle it and i didnt even say anthing serious! i said "I CANT SAY SO MUCH ABOUT THIS BATTLE BUT IM NOT!" and i deleted it.... Your an Emotional BEEEEATCH!!!!!!!!

Can u pls lose your online battles more quietly?  u r crying like the sore loser u are... its ok.  go have some more donuts

that’s right!!! save face and don’t acknowledge what i said. smart boy! SEE ME IN MY LANE. DONT CALL ME OUT IN YOURS!

I am in your lane.

You’re really not. and i’m not impressed with what you did . Your a one trick pony! You can’t leave the EDM switch ups alone! You put it in your hip hop beats. and now this R&B beat. that’s your crutch! You’re a one trick pony! You ain’t shit with out that! But if this is what you have to do to seen self validation, then carry on! Just know YOU STARTED THIS SHIT! and IM WITH THE SHITS!!!

• GAmmo GAmmo 3 weeks ago Producer

There's a private message chat system for this... just saying...

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 3 weeks ago Producer

Gammo. respectfully you didn’t even have to comment on this. stay out of this please. the post was meant for in thing and ol boy took it somewhere with a unnecessary comment.

• GAmmo GAmmo 3 weeks ago Producer

Well, its a forum...;')

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 3 weeks ago Producer

You’re absolutely right! it is, but sometimes we as people know unless you want to be included in said drama, Certain things is better left unsaid. you feel me?