We need more participation on Battles

Comments

• EffektBeats EffektBeats 1 month ago Producer

How can you evaluate when there's like 100 battle views but only 10-15 vote and also 15 seconds listening is not enough to get a full listen of the beat , hearing a few seconds in the start dudes be like nahh this ain't it , listen longer!

• Djsteph Djsteph 1 month ago Producer

I agree with you

• PuccaScotty PuccaScotty 1 month ago Producer

https://buybeats.com/beat-battles/detail/Mzk5OQ==/PuccaScotty 

Definitely! need atleast 21 votes.

its always 10-15 votes maximum, the number should be at least half of the battle views.

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 1 month ago Producer

No lies told Herebut you know people only listen for 15 seconds to get enough credits to battle... they dont even disgest the beat to the hook if their is one!

exactly, nobody cares that much really, they do it just to get it over with, they don't really engage , that's why there's so low participation percentage

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 1 month ago Producer

ive had battles sit for 2 days stuck on 2 votes with over 50 views..... thats crazy

its ridiculous

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 month ago Bronze Status Producer

No disrespect but u can't win for losing...vote and give your honest?Your a hater don't vote and u don't care...when u keep it real they complain to staff but when they do it it's ok....100 listens come from everywhere don't forget people campaign too and can't BIAS vote because u have to be on here 30 days....if not the site would be chaos...I look at a lot of dudes as scammers...they come for a quick bag and on to the next site...I see the same producers on the different battle sites....that's why you'll see me beefing with some of them because that shh don't fly here...we been here since day one...shhh since the early days like 06 some of you were babies....I try to vote and give my honest on every battle...and for that you get hated even more because people will say who does he think he is? ?shh is so different now people today are weak sensitive and followers and that's not a reach.

if you ask me i would prefer that y'all make a committee and judge all them battles , whoever is in the game and been doing it a long time just judge every battle , best beat wins and on the next one.