$1000 Feb 10th Tournament, Producer Brackets and Rules!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 months ago Executive Status Member

Firstly, I extend my congratulations to all participants who have secured a place in this tournament. We have the top 32 producers from January 2024 to compete in this event. We went from 32 to 16 to now back to allowing 32 producers to compete in this Grand Tournament. Below are the rules and regulations, followed by the bracket listings.

This tournament is scheduled to commence on February 10th, 2024, and here are the guidelines:

Participants are permitted to upload beats of any genre. This means you have the freedom to showcase any type of beat you desire, as we engage in beat-for-beat competition. The MAC Voting System should be considered when presenting your production.

Only new beats are eligible for upload in this tournament. Beats that have previously been battled on the platform are not allowed. While we have mechanisms to verify this, we rely on the integrity of participants. If brought to our attention that a beat has been previously battled, we reserve the right to investigate and disqualify the offender. Therefore, only original beats are accepted for this tournament.

Upon commencement of the first round, participants have a 24-hour window to upload their beats. Each battle will be open for voting for a duration of 3 days. It is advantageous to upload your beat early within this timeframe to garner more votes. Failure to upload within the initial 24-hour window of the 3-day period will result in disqualification without exceptions. PLEASE NOTE. WE WILL ATTEMPT TO MAKE SURE ALL BATTLES HAVE ENOUGH VOTES TO JUSTIFY A WIN. SO THERE MAY BE CONSIDERATION OF TIME ON A CASE BY CASE SITUATION.

There will be only a one-day break between rounds, allowing participants time, if needed, to refine their beats for the subsequent rounds.

As for the final round, there may be an extension of a few additional days, which will be announced in due course.

Prizes:

The producer securing the first place will receive a prize of $800.
    The second-place producer will be awarded $200.
    Let's make this tournament an electrifying showcase of talent and creativity. Good luck to all participants!

GIODRUMMER 15 / 0 vs Bill_Biggz 1 / 8
    AboutBeats 15 / 0 vs LutherFord 5 / 10
    BeatsByCasual 14 / 1  vs 999Zayyy 2 / 7
    djprodluigi 13 / 2  vs MIKEMOPROBEATS     2 / 7
    kizombaparty     8 / 0   vs MusicMystro     5 / 9
    JimmyDukes 11 / 2   vs EssickzBeats     2 / 6
    BeasleyDropDat 11 / 3   vs JTProductions 5 / 8
    TootTheProducer 5 / 0 vs roymadebeats 5 / 7
    BigThrowback 8 / 2  vs Reeltylerb 2 / 4
    ELFREE 11 / 4  vs QuWil     3 / 4
    BosBeats 6 / 2  vs Jokeyent 3 / 4        
    Stankfacebeats 4 / 1  vs tmthaproducer 6 / 6    
    SmittieDidDaBeat 4 / 2  vs MisterBoutique 2 / 3    
    Polvrbeats 5 / 3  vs beatsfromYHWH 8 / 7
    GAmmo 9 / 6      vs BudKillaBeats     4 / 4
    PAPAxxSLAPS 3 / 2  vs hottroundz 4 / 4

*********Signature*********

• SmittieDidDaBeat SmittieDidDaBeat 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

glad I tapped in!!! I didn’t know I was in this… lemme get to cooking ???

• LChoppo LChoppo 2 months ago Producer

GOOD LUCK BRO! 

• GAmmo GAmmo 2 months ago Producer

Good to see some new people in the tournaments. Goodluck all :) 

• Bangz Bangz 2 months ago Producer

How do I get in it bro

For this tournament you had to be in the top 32 of the monthly beatbattles. I think for the March tournament its a 20 dollar buy in, so anyone could join if they want to.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

i just pray everyone posts and people dont forfeit

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

5-9!!??? yall know that’s on a technicality because i went 14-0 last month. I’ll take that thou. good luck to everybody

• djprodluigi djprodluigi 2 months ago Hustler Status Producer

sounds exciting fr 

• bobbygotbarz bobbygotbarz 2 months ago Producer

Do the participants use a different beat for each round or is it the same beat but have the option to make adjustments between rounds? 

Every round a new beat; As written in the rules: you can't battle with a beat that's already uploaded on the site.

So are the participants supposed to create a new beat in between the rounds or are they allowed to use a premade beat as long as it hasn't already been uploaded or in a previous beat battle? 

Indeed... a new beat each round! as long as the beat is NOT on this website; you're good.

Okay got it. Thanks. 

• beatsfromYHWH beatsfromYHWH 2 months ago Hustler Status Producer

bruh i can't believe i'm in this tournament. glory to the most high! ??❤