$1000 Goes To LiingoBeats - Congratulations

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Congratulations to LiingoBeats for surviving every round and coming out on top with the final win. Of course, not without controversy, but it is what it is!

GAmmo remained consistent to get to the finals, but with a little disregard for the rules in the finals was disqualified.  2nd place still gets a prize of $250.

Overall, this was a great tournament. Will there be another, let's see!

Going forward there will be some changes in the battle system and even updating those we entrust to maintain the standards in these battles.

Any suggestions are always welcome.

*********Signature*********

• LiingoBeats LiingoBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

First of all, I want to convey my word of THANKS to the STAFFS and the team for their hard work managing the platform and really put their efforts to start the tournament. Without you guys there will be no beat selling platform like this for the producers to sell their creativity and talent by making music and uploaded their beats and products to the platform. This platform is a game changer for us producers and there is no other platforms like buy beats that pays the producers/artists and promoters in 13 different ways and in future there will be many ways the platform pays you. 

Secondly, I want to thank the members/artists and producers who reserved their time and tuned in and participate in the tournament since the beginning of the same sample tournament battle up to the finale and cast their votes. Your time is important but you have given your efforts to participate in the tournament. Thank you for your time and patience. I really appreciate you all.

Thirdly, my shad out to all the producers around the world in the platform who were here since the beginning and the launching of this platform. You all are here because of purpose and goals to archive. Moreover, this platform will make you reach your goals and what you have been aiming for, even if you have doubts to worry about but I know this platform is a next level for us all, so keep doing your thing and at the end you will reap what you sow.

Fourthly, A quick shad out to all the producers who spend their time participed in the past tournaments from the very beginning up until this same sample tournament that was begin on the 7th February 2023 to the 10th day of March 2023. You all are dope producers and heroes of all time, there's no losers here, we are all Champions. Only when we are battling and joining tourneys will decide only one person to win. Same as the world cups, only one country will win the troffy. However, I want to congratulate all of us in this platform because we are all Champions in our own perspectives and respectful arenas. 

In conclusion, I want to CONGRATULATE GAmmo to made to the finals. He's a full time dope producer in this platform. He invest his hard work and talent to make beats and as far as i listened to his beats, he's one of the top producer in this platform since the first day I signed in to this platform. Regarding this final, Honestly I lose my hope when I saw the votes that I can't catch up with. I don't even want to see the number of votes. However, as producer I have my respect to GAmmo to made it to the finals and aslo my respect to his voters. Congratulations GAmmo, You've made it and  the 1st place should be yours but only with the little disregard for the rules as Fat fingers said turns the table. However, I salute you and convey my respect to you and the Whole family in this platform. 

Special Note:

WE ARE ALL CHAMPIONS! KEEP MAKING MUSIC! 

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!! 

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Congratulations on your victory

Thanks Jones & Throw! Didn't hope the table will turn but it is what it is. Big Respect!

• bluskiwav bluskiwav 1 year ago Producer

Congratz bro, lets grow!

Thanks

• ELFREE ELFREE 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Congratulations

• BeatsByJayree BeatsByJayree 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Congrats on the win.

Ive seen all the back and forth and honestly there has been push back from the start with these battles. Ive read forum after forum of things of this nature. I look at it like this. I put beats up for sale and I battle hoping for a win. Now with that being said this is a different monster from just reg battles. When $$ is envolve rules have to be followed as suite. Now, Is it my business how things are ran or if I have a 2 sense, even if I was Gammo I would have to listen, understand, and make changes later. What you guys do not realize is not only is this a learning experience on the Producer side but also learning experience on Staff side. There is no one to blame. It just is what it is. Things will be better next time I'm Sure.

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

You are 100% on the money. Can't grow without the hiccups and then learning from them. Trust me, class is always in session for me to learn.

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Thats alot of back and forth and i'll admit.. i did not read a tenth of everything said but just off the vibes in here.. I think perhaps Fatz.. maybe you shouldn't have us producers that actively use the platform do moderating or make staff votes. That way, someone without a horse in the race can give a real point of view (at least in the big money tourneys)..I know the site is still in early stages and maybe it will get there but I think that's the best solution at the moment. Again this is based of the climate of this thread.

With that being said..Congrats to you Lingo!