$1000 Same Sample Battle Tournament- March 2024

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 months ago Executive Status Member

Same Sample Battle - March 2024  - Get In Now!

Entries are now open, and here's how you can join:

1. Log into your dashboard.
    2. Click on the "Buy-In Tournament" Link in the "My Battles" section. Please note that this step can only be done on the desktop version, not the mobile app.
    3. Reserve your spot. You don't need to be a member to participate. You can be a premium member and pay $15 or a non-premium member and pay $20 to enter this exciting tournament.
    Each producer will receive the same sample 48 hours in advance of the battle and have 48 hours to create their beat. Your beat must be uploaded and ready within this timeframe.

We'll keep the ballots open for three days of voting, and the winner will progress to the next round.

Our goal is to have 64 producers in this tournament. If we achieve this, the prize will be $1,000. If we have 32 producers, the prize will be $500. There might be additional prizes announced later, so stay tuned for updates.

Thank you for being part of the BuyBeats community, and let's make March 2024 an epic same sample tournament battle!

*********Signature*********

• Vsmoove Vsmoove 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Nuff Said!

• ApostolicBeats1 ApostolicBeats1 1 month ago Producer

LET'S GET IT!

• Nishibeatz Nishibeatz 2 months ago Producer

let’s go!!!!

• GAmmo GAmmo 2 months ago Producer

Fats, when will the samples be shared? What day of the week?

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 months ago Executive Status Member

Can’t really answer that now. There will be a schedule posted when this tournament launches and you will be able to see then

• GAmmo GAmmo 2 months ago Producer

thanks!

• AyEye AyEye 1 month ago Bronze Status Producer

Have the samples for this been sent out yet, or is that happening tomorrow?

• Pinkhairproducer Pinkhairproducer 1 month ago Bronze Status Producer

Don't believe they have been sent out yet. At least I haven't gotten anything yet

• bobbygotbarz bobbygotbarz 1 month ago Producer

Do you know if it will be sent by email?

• LChoppo LChoppo 1 month ago Producer

Hey Bro, I haven't received a sample yet and it's the 17th.