$500 For The Top Ranked January Producer!!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 4 months ago Executive Status Member

Happy New Year! Going to set the new year off with giving the top battle ranked producer for January a $500 cash prize.

The same rules apply that are on the beat battle page. You have 15 battles within the month of January to rank. The #1 producer will get $500 and #2 will get $100.

If you have been around for a while you already know the battles and voting are more active in the beginning of the month, so strategize accordingly. Hint: You don't have to use all 15 battles, so be smart and learn the system. But that's all I will offer as far as strategy is concerned. May the best beat blaster win! Good Luck!!

This months $500 cash prize top ranked battle winner is sponsored by the new book "Residual Income For Music Producers" A complete guide that will show you how to get the bag on BuyBeats.com

For the top 32 producers in January we are going to start a Tournament in February for $1000 in Cash Prizes. $800 for First Place and $200 for Second Place. Simply be in the top 32 at the end of January!

The Same Sample tournament will be set to take place right after the February Tournament. I know we said a little earlier, but since this will be a buy-in tournament, we will give a little more time for those that want to secure a spot. The Cash Prize payout for that one will be from $500 to $1000 depending on participants.

Again, Happy New Years! Let's make 2024 a year to grow wealthier and a year to remember.
    Peace, Fatz

*********Signature*********

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 4 months ago Producer

looks like another dog fight is about to happen!

• saucemoneybeats saucemoneybeats 4 months ago Bronze Status Producer

@MusicMystro another

• JimmyDukes JimmyDukes 4 months ago Producer

Yea this bout to get ugly

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 4 months ago Producer

Protect Ya Neck! don’t just play defense either! ???

• JimmyDukes JimmyDukes 4 months ago Producer

Strategize accordingly

• kizombaparty kizombaparty 4 months ago Producer

LOL @ u 2.  Just get a room, plug yourselves in and battle each other already!  Pick 3 mutually acceptable genres.  Best 2 of 3 battles wins.  I will throw $10 towards the winner.  FF could set it up I am sure.

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 4 months ago Hustler Status Producer

happy new years!!!!!!!!!