$500 Tournament Producers and Rules!!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 6 months ago Executive Status Member

The following are the top 32 Producers from September 2023 going head to head starting October 10th, 2023.

Round 1 Battles

JimmyDukes vs GAmmo

BeasleyDropDat vs Prodbyrt

MayankBeatsLab  vs AhdeoGVO

John_Pierre  vs ELFREE

KingYohannesBeats vs  notebeatz

BigThrowback vs InfiniteSourceBeats

djprodluigi vs BeatsByJayree

raslee vs QTheBeatDealer

LiingoBeats vs SoundToonzMusic

Beatz_by_Wuga vs SwaySimons

BosBeats vs Vsmoove

Jokeyent vs staffmuzik

ProdByMiracle vs Uezurii

TootTheProducer vs InoTech

GIODRUMMER vs  MurdaBeats

Tonyhardlinez vs Sire

General Rules for Oct 10th, 2023, Tournament Competition

1. If a producer does not upload a beat, they forfeit the battle, and the other producer is deemed the winner for that round. You will also be allowed to use the same beat for the next round if you choose to do so.
    2. All-Tournament beats must be new beats that have not already been uploaded to your profile or have been used in a battle on BuyBeats.com
    3. All beats can be of any style that is considered Hip Hop overall, there are no specific categories or genres for the tournament. Once both beats are submitted, the beats are available for everyone including both producers to hear.
    4. Buybeats.com will soundcheck beats that are in question of not being original, meaning that we can ask for the stem files, sound editor files, etc. So, save them to prove the beat is authentic and yours.
    5. You are allowed to use samples.
    6. One beat per round. Means no drastic change in your beat where it sounds like a totally different beat in the same round.

Round 1: (16 Battles, 32 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on the 10th to 12 PM on the 11th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 14th.
    • The winner will move on to Round Three while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 2: (8 Battles, 16 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 16th to 12 PM on 17th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 20th.
    • The winner will move on to Round Four while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 3:  (4 Battles, 8 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 22th to 12 PM on 23rd.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on 26th
    • The winner will move on to Round Five while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 4: Semi-Finals (2 Battles, 4 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 28th to 12 PM on 30th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on November 3rd.
    • The winner will move on to Round Six while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 5: Finals (1 Battle, 2 Producers)
    • The Final Two Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 5th to 12 PM on 6th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for 4 days to allow voting. The battle will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 10th.

Prizes (More prizes may be added)

First Place Prize
    $400 Cash
    • Grand Champion Title

Second Place Prize
    • $100 Cash

*********Signature*********

• DrewlarBeats DrewlarBeats 6 months ago Producer

damn this is dope... im tryna get in on the next one for sure!

• Beatz_by_Wuga Beatz_by_Wuga 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Hey man there's a situation on my current tournament battle where dude voted for me but it got credited to my opponent can this be changed or deleted to let dude vote again 

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

Nice!!!

• ProdByMiracle ProdByMiracle 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

dopeeee

• Mpckilla718 Mpckilla718 6 months ago Producer

damnnn

• MayankBeatsLab MayankBeatsLab 6 months ago Producer

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE GET YOUR BEATS READY

• JimmyDukes JimmyDukes 6 months ago Producer

Perfect timing, was just about to upload this beat for a regular battle, but imma save it for the 1st round!

• GIODRUMMER GIODRUMMER 6 months ago Producer

Let's goooo!! This is going to be dope!!

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

Wow these match ups are EPIC!! 

I want to have Somethings clear…
    when we upload our beat, it first comes on our profile. So how fo we know when to put it for beat battle please respond thanks

• GAmmo GAmmo 6 months ago Producer

Normally you upload the beat through a special Tournament Upload link on your dashboard once the tournament almost starts.

oh okay thanks! what about the timings? which region is it?

Jimmy, please go easy on me bro... :D

• saucemoneybeats saucemoneybeats 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

I got to get into this this is an awesome opportunity

• Beatz_by_Wuga Beatz_by_Wuga 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

who ever beat jimmy dukes and big throwback gonna win this one 

im coming for everyones necks on this one

playtime is over

Yeah no pressure at all bro, thanks.... :')

• InoTech InoTech 6 months ago Producer

Alright, let’s go! I made it!

• ismerley1 ismerley1 6 months ago Member

OK

• RedTie RedTie 6 months ago Producer

All the best … see you soon

• MurdaBeats MurdaBeats 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

how many beats we get foreach battle

• Yeahgor Yeahgor 6 months ago Producer

I like to be on battles ! Thank you buybeats salute ? ?