$5000 Beat Battle Tournament - General Rules for The Competition Begining July 15 2022

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

General Rules for July 15, 2022, Tournament Competition

Qualification – You must have completed a minimum of 5 battles in each month of April, May, and June of 2022 to be properly ranked. Exceptions may be made for the month of April being it is launch month and for several unforeseen reasons. If we do not have 64 qualified producers at the time of start, the tournament may be reduced to 32 producers who will compete as well as the prize being reduced.

1. If a producer does not upload a beat, they forfeit the battle, and the other producer is deemed the winner for that round. You will also be allowed to use the same beat for the next round if you choose to do so.
    2. All-Tournament beats must be new beats that have not already been uploaded to your profile or have been used in a battle on BuyBeats.com
    3. Battles can only be voted on by Members and Staff Members. If we add visitor votes to our system by this time, they will not make the difference in the final rounds
    4. All beats can be of any style that is considered Hip Hop overall, there are no specific categories or genres for the tournament. Once both beats are submitted, the beats are available for everyone including both producers to hear.
    5. Buybeats.com will soundcheck beats that are in question of not being original, meaning that we can ask for the stem files, sound editor files, etc. So, save them to prove the beat is authentic and yours.
    6. You are allowed to use samples.
    7. One beat per round. Means no drastic change in your beat where it sounds like a totally different beat in the same round.

Round one (32 Battles, 64 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 15th to 12 PM on 16th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 18th.
    • The winner will move on to Round Two while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round Two (16 Battles, 32 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on the 20th to 12 PM on the 21st.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 23rd.
    • The winner will move on to Round Three while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 3: Sweet 16 (8 Battles, 16 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 24th to 12 PM on 25th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 27th.
    • The winner will move on to Round Four while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 4: Elite Eight (4 Battles, 8 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 28th to 12 PM on 29th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on 31st
    • The winner will move on to Round Five while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 5: Semi-Finals (2 Battles, 4 Producers)
    • Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 1st to 12 PM on 2nd
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for voting. All battles will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 4th.
    • The winner will move on to Round Six while the loser of the battle will be eliminated from the tournament.

Round 6: Finals (1 Battle, 2 Producers)
    • The Final Two Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on 5th to 12 PM on 6th.
    • Once both producers upload their beats the battle will be opened for 4 days to allow voting. The battle will be closed for voting at 12 PM on the 11th.

Prizes (More prizes may be added)

First Place Prize
    • $4000 Cash
    • Grand Champion Title

Second Place Prize
    • $1000 Cash

*********Signature*********

• BosBeats BosBeats 1 year ago Producer

Sounds dope, I look forward to it. Funny thing about needing stems there tons of producers using loop sites like arcade etc and I'm sure they can get stems, royalty free ones, but I guess it's what they do with it.

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

COOL, HOW MANY BEATS WILL WE NEED PER ROUND OR PER SET? CAN YOU DISPLAY A SAMPLE OF HOW IT WOULD LOOK AS FAR AS A DIAGRAM... WHAT IF THERE IS A TIE IN A MATCH, WHO WILL MAKE THE FINAL DECISION? THANKS

• Quazar Quazar 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Mikemo....As he said, there iz only ONE beat allowed, per round and it can't changeup into a totally different beat.
    Also, Staff votes are weighted votes and there most likely will be 3 Staff votes required, so that will handle any ties.
    Peace ⭐

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

THANKS, I UNDERSTAND

Quazar spoke correctly. Thanks!

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Sounds easy enough to me. I have live battle in about week and a half in my city, I'm going to invite those producers to join Buy Beats as well.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I think july is too soon mainly because there is not enough producers...I dont think theres even 64 producers yet...with that being said many of the voters are going to be participants and we all know how that goes...I think fall makes more sense as many more producers join and battle more

This is very much considered. I will play it as we go. 64 would be ideal!

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

Yes, I think this is right. I think the smaller prizes are more fun and provide regular incentives.

The $100 a month win, is more then enough to motivate most people.

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

yO.... We may have to get a championship beat belt in the future so the winner can show it off on social media! This is too dope!

• TFT TFT 1 year ago Producer

My name is Young rich kid and I'm a producer