$5000 Beat Battle Tournament Update

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Just as an update, looking to see how to move forward with the first BuyBeats.com tournament.

Based on the criteria that were announced in April 2022 for launch, 64 producers wouldn't qualify to participate.

Before I make any decisions about it, would like to see what ideas and feedback the community can give to move forward with it so it's fair as well as competitive with 64 producers.

Just know that the $5000 that will be paid out is ready to be paid out to the top two producers.

There was one suggestion to move it up a month, to give more producers a chance to get involved. Let me know your thoughts!

*********Signature*********

• Stuntman Stuntman 1 year ago Producer

I like the idea of 3 places. I just got a full premium membership and am full ready.

• OneKingManagement OneKingManagement 1 year ago Bronze Status Music Executive

I think it should be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
    1st $4000
    2nd $750
    3rd $250

• OBEASTMUSIC OBEASTMUSIC 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I agree witcha, OnekingManagement

• TouchMicsEntertainment TouchMicsEntertainment 1 year ago Producer

please let my homie bless, d.rex, and dj.contruc'dempalletz be a part of that movement

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I think you should lower the 1st place by 500 and make a 3rd place because it takes alot to make it that far

• Quazar Quazar 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I AGREE WITH EVERYBODY....BUT, I THINK....DOING ALL THAT HARD WORK AND GOING THRU THE FLAMES, LIKE THAT....WHOEVER MAKES IT THRU AND COMES OUT ON TOP, SHOULD GET THE FULL 5K....2nd PLACE SHOULD GET MEMBERSHIP CREDIT AND AD POINTS GALORE AND MAYBE (if you can get some company to sponsor) A NICE CONSELATION PRIZE (mixer, monitors, beat machine or program, etc)....OR AUTOMATIC ENTRY, INTO THE NEXT TOURNAMENT.....AND 3rd PRIZE SHOULD GET 1 OR 3 MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Based on the Criteria and the rules set out for the July 15th Tournament, only 14 producers qualified and that is with a slight bend of the rules.

Producers were to have 5 battles in each month of April, May, and June to total 15 battles. Less than 14 producers did that. Many producers who are here now were not even on the site in April and some were not here in May.

Here are my suggestions to get more producers qualified and ranked this month by only requiring producers to have 5 battles completed for the month of July.

If we get 64 Producers - $5000 Cash Pay-Out ( 1st place $4000 - 2nd Place $1000)
    If we get 32 Producers - $2500 Cash Pay-Out ( 1st place $2000 - 2nd Place $500)
    If we get 16 Producers - $1250 Cash Pay-Out ( 1st place $1000 - 2nd Place $250)

If we only get 16 or 32, which are shorter rounds, we can run another tournament right behind it. This will give more opportunities for others to win, since we cannot do a 3rd place prize.

You can't give a 3rd place prize because we would have to give a fourth-place prize based on how the rounds would end. How do you get third place with the final 4? Two producers will be eliminated leaving the last two to battle for first place prize.

Please share your thoughts!!!!!

• GAmmo GAmmo 1 year ago Producer

I think thats a great Idea. I think by the end of this month, will this be updated here on how many producers are able to join? If yes, how many beats do we have to have ''ready''? Because I read you are not allowed to use beats that are already uploaded on the website.

At the end of the month, the qualifying producers (top 16 for the month of July) will be on the tournament page. Rules and how to upload will be posted.