Beat collaborator commission splits on beat sales!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

New Feature Update!

You may have seen this feature while uploading your new beats. You can now add up to 4 additional collaborators on beats you upload. As long as the other producers have a free or premium account on BuyBeats.com, the system will add the commission split made towards their payout schedule.

How it works!

1. When you upload your beat, you will see the "Is this beat a collaboration with other producers on BuyBeats.com." Simply Select "Yes."

2. By Default, you will see your name as the top producer. Select your percentage "Your agree upon cut/split of the production"

3. In the next row, enter the percent of the next music producer or artist if they for example did the hook and then confirm their BuyBeats.com username.

4. Simply repeat step 3 for additional producers.

That is all that needs to be done to add collaborators who all worked on the beat.

This new feature is part of the continuing effort for growing a collaborative community that profit share and makes money together.

More things to come!

*********Signature*********

• beatzbydablock beatzbydablock 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Another great feature!! Wow! Amazing job

• Vsmoove Vsmoove 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Man I tell you, this site is like no other. Al you the man bro.

• LiingoBeats LiingoBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Finally it's up and running. Thanks Fatz! This is next level like no other platforms. God bless

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

hottttttt

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

No better place to be!! 

• The-Corporatethief-Beats The-Corporatethief-Beats 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Keeps getting better 

• OneKingManagement OneKingManagement 1 year ago Bronze Status Music Executive

FatFingers as a non producer and non artist. This platform is changing my life. I've always wanted to be part of music. This platform has allowed me to live out part of my dream. I think this is another amazing upgrade to the platform. 

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

there we go!!! every time i think of something.. it ends up there days later lol