Beat Organization

Comments

• LTheGenius LTheGenius 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Is there a more efficent way to arrange new beat uploads in the Dashboard for the Pro Store? 

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Please share an example so we may know the distinction from what you are talking about to possibly improve it.

*********Signature*********

Well, me personally I like my recent uploads at the top. Not saying it has to be automatic. Even something as simple as being able to manually input and change the list number at the top left of the track in the Dashboard would cool. ( I.e.: I want beat track 55 to be track 3 on my player, I could double click the #55 and change it to 3 and hit enter to update the listing.) I'm just wondering if there is something slightly quicker than the click, scroll and drop process?

Ok, Let me put on todo list. Will update you shortly. Just a note  - when you upload a new beats and you drag it to the top on whatever page, it will reset to page 1 and be added to the top.

Did you try that?

Yes, it just bacame tedious once I got to around 50 beats. Slowed the process down quite a bit. I very much appreciate you for listening and taking it into consideration. Thank you

Check now. Can use drag and drop as well as number order.

Yooo, that's dope man! Props! Tried and tested it, works great. Very much appreciate it, thanks you.

Cool! If you have anymore insights to make stuff easier, just let me know.

• AboutBeats AboutBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

i was about to post the same request ;) good point. We need that "Arrange Tracklist Order" option 

Check now. Can use drag and drop as well as number order.

*********Signature*********

• KiacticBeatz KiacticBeatz 1 year ago Producer

That's dope I definitely gotta go check this out when I get off of work