BeatsByCasual!

Comments

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

Dear Casual! You been acting like a lil girl for the pass couple days! Make forumings and battle comments and deleting them. Making empty threats that nobody on here care about! You mad because Mike Mo beat you in a tournament battle? That’s understandable, but all these lil antics you doing and these side comments and deleting them! i Addressed a comment that you made and you deleted everything! all i’m gonna say is be a man and stand on what you say and stop deleting what you wrote. STAND ON IT! MAN UP. and if your gonna leave then leave! Nobody Cares!

• Choicez Choicez 2 months ago Producer

Whose doing the deleting?

Those antics ain't cool at all -_-

If you see them.. point them out. 

Maybe Fatfingers can so something about it.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

I get it though.... competition brings out the monster in people especially if u hate to lose...kudos to those who even have the nerve to step out into public opinion.Evreryone is not built for that shh...and alot of people are dillusional to the truth.I did see alot of people vote that I never seen before a lot of strangers but u can't neglect the fact that staff didn't vote for u  though to have no staff or co,immunity votes u don't really have a leg to stand on...

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

I'ma say another thing too making muzik is very subjective.We all make ,mzik on hopes of getting a placement and the harsh reality is we never know what people want or the ideas of who we aiming for we just have our own....and it may very well be our own world we be living in....you be lucky to find a lane that appreciates what you do....but u  absolutely have to love this to even try...yea doing it for money is cool but you have to love creating 1st or you not going to ;I've in this community long