Big Ups!

Comments

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

Big Ups to all those producers that can play instruments and build your own beats from top to bottom!
    And Big Ups to all my Samplers. the create diggers!

ima just leave it at that.
    because there’s a deeper dive i really wanna ya but ima be good!!! ?

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

lost art musicianship is not enforced

• BobChops BobChops 2 months ago Producer

What would be good, is if some of the sample looper pack creators came to buybeats and battled against the producers using their loops. That would be an interesting scenario. 

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

LoL Word!! Speak On It!

• Choicez Choicez 2 months ago Producer

-1-

• BobChops BobChops 2 months ago Producer

ppl always used sample packs... But! no one serious every took sample pack producers seriously back in the day! 

Now things have changed, and we all have to say how taleneted sample pack producers are.  To me, sample packs, always don't sound right.  

When I listen to sample collections, they sound good. They are of a high standard, but very generic sounding. Which is what most people like I suppose. 

Someone who digs in the crates, or plays keyboards, has to go through a convoluted process, to come up with something good.  And alot of the time, they come up with loads of garbage before coming up with something good. 

Also the mistakes, of playing things in the wrong place, or choosing the wrong sounds etc.  

With sample packs, you get to skip all that stage, and just move directly to the mix down.  The pro keyboard players have chosen the right sounds, and played them in the right places. 

Finding samples is 100% different to using pre made loops. 

Thats why I view it like this, your not really battling against the loop user who stuck the loops together, your battling against who ever made the sample pack.  

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Not starting anything but its amazing how many producers are straight using demo sample pack demonstations and stealing beats in the tourney and its accepted...and the disrespect of all genres but trap we might as well have a trap tourney...its getting very boring creative wise...starting to feel like a grown man battling kids..the lack of musicianship is astounding and lack of any genre except trap...NOBODY is respecting the MAC system whatsoever despite numerous blueprints to do so...