Bring Back Cash Battle Call Outs??? YES/NO

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 7 months ago Executive Status Member

It has come up in a few convos.

How it would work. You call out a producer you want to battle for cash.

Example - 

Producer #1 puts up $100 to battle Producer #2.

Producer #2 accepts and puts up $100

We now have a cash beat battle that would require 3 staff votes and 20 member votes to close

Winner take the cash minus 10% for the host.

To keep it on the up and up. The money paid upfront is for advertising. You receive promo ad impressions (I.E. 20,000 ad impressions) for your cash. We in return offer the winner a cash prize.

So we are not GAMBLING, we are only selling ADS!!!!!!!

Comment your thoughts. if we have a few interested, we will give it a test run manually first. If it builds momentum, we code it in the site.

*********Signature*********

• djprodluigi djprodluigi 7 months ago Hustler Status Producer

Are there other ways to get a lot of ADs impressions coz i see thats a lot, a lot 

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 7 months ago Hustler Status Producer

Yo.. This will be dope! And will continue to keep the community active on the site! Brilliant! Let do it.

• ProdByMiracle ProdByMiracle 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

i find it a good idea, looking forward to put this idea in motion

• dadux dadux 7 months ago Producer

how ppl earn from plays? i got 20 plays and 0 cents, am I missing anything?

• FatFingers FatFingers 7 months ago Executive Status Member

you get paid when artists listen to your beats, not producers. play stats are also updated the next day.

utilize your links and invite artists.
    2 benefits. you get paid when they play your beats and you get paid when they play other producers beats.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Cash battles is a great idea because it motivates dudes to campaign because they want the cash...dudes who are smart are going to go to their social media platforms and promote their battles to win...they should be doing this anyway but dudes are lazy...but money always is a motivator and when outsiders see bread they automatically gonna wanna sign up because the idea is fire...great way to get new members.

• BobChops BobChops 7 months ago Producer

I don't know what i am talking about, but I thought it was only gambling, if it didn't involve any skill. 

So if someone put up $10, and you roll a dice, and on a 6 they win. Hmm... I didn't think it was gambling if competition. But I am not lawyer, and know nothing, and no legal advice!

Cash battles were hot FIRE back in the day!  I did had a good run once, and got to about $30 from $5 cashbattles.  Some people went in on the $100 tho.  

Thats too crazy for me. But those big $$ battles use to get a lot of views. 

• Skillo Skillo 7 months ago Producer

Nice idea

• John_Pierre John_Pierre 7 months ago Producer

please bring them back! that's how you know who is willing to cash battle in the first place!! lol

• MurdaBeats MurdaBeats 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

bring back crews too and crew battles

• John_Pierre John_Pierre 7 months ago Producer

I second that