Consideration according to the subscription

Comments

• djprodluigi djprodluigi 10 months ago Hustler Status Producer

I kindly suggest for the deleting all beats to be avoided when someone is not able to buy the next subscrption. Instead disable function like, uploading any more beats and also to disable the function for having the stems, eclusive license on.Only having the mp3 on and maybe also not able to participate in beat battles and submit beats for beat request.

The reason why I am saying this is because, some producers could be in a sitaution where they are out office for a couple of months of not doing bussines/music or are not able to buy the next subscprition. Which they plan to pay but not for the given exact time period. It would be sad for them to see all their beats be deleted. Imagine having over 600 beats uploaded and then all of them gone. 

I have a producer already telling me that he wouldn't want to continue with buybeats because of having their beats deleted(this has really demotivated him to continue) Thats already a lost customer. Its the same thing with distrokid they also have that statement where they tell you that all the songs will get deleted if there is not supsciption paid but they give you a pretty decent time period for you to make a payment or they have this function called legacy, which allows your songs to be on the platform forever even though there is not supsciption paid, the songs will not be deleted. 

• FatFingers FatFingers 10 months ago Boss Status Member

I feel how a person may feel this way. However, it’s not sustainable for any business to pay for your server space. This would mean that we would host your beats for free Imagine if 200 producers fail to pay and collectively that represents 5000 beats on our servers just sitting there taking up space and we are still being charged for that. doesn’t make good business sense.

However, here is what makes good business sense for each user on the platform.

1. Share the platform with others. So you are generating income to cover your premium fee. 3 people use your name to sign up, your fee is free. Also your beat play income starts to grow.

I may consider 30 days instead of 15, but as a business we can’t survive hosting beats for free. plus beat files are huge.

Okay I understand, yeah I suggest you increase the days to 30 days 

I understand you statement but not many producers will be sartisified 

• FatFingers FatFingers 10 months ago Boss Status Member

30 days could be option.