"Disrupt the Stream" on Beat Promoters Radio

Comments

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 5 months ago Hustler Status Producer

What's up beatmaker family! This is our 3rd official week curating the HOT 100 Playlist on Beat Promoters Radio, and the system is working beautifully! That said, one thing we really want to encourage the community to think about is taking advantage of what we like to call "Disrupt the Stream." This is your way to skip the line and get your beats heard during the Beat Promoters Radio livestream. Remember, it is crucial to be seen as much as possible when promoting and selling your beats in any market. Getting seen is how you build trust!

Out of sight...Out of mind!

How to join the livestream "Disrupt the Stream":

> Show up to the Beat Promoters Radio Instagram Livestream. We go live every Monday - Friday at 8pm central / 9pm eastern.

> Follow: @jonesonthebeat and the @beatpromoters community page on Instagram. Make sure to turn on all alerts by hitting the bell notification. Also follow the Beat Promoters Radio Page right here on the Buybeats platform

> Once we're live on Instagram, join the livestream panel by clicking the "join livestream" button in the link in bio.

> Please note that we usually play the beats in the order they appear on our beat request audition playlist. However, you can still skip the line and have your beat played regardless of what's happening during the livestream.

See you on the next livestream!

• Djfranknice Djfranknice 5 months ago Bronze Status Producer

That's really dope! 

• saucemoneybeats saucemoneybeats 4 months ago Bronze Status Producer

this is an awesome affair trust me let's go

• Staticphree Staticphree 4 months ago Producer

i am always rocking with yawl fam I work overnights now so thats why I have been MIA but I have heat for the page and submissions all next week and beyond starting thursday patients please lol but seriously have heat to drop soon fam be looking 100