February 2024 Announcements: $500 Win Congratulations to Gio Drummer and More!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 3 months ago Executive Status Member

What's up Buy Beats Community,

First and foremost, a massive congratulations are in order for Gio Drummer, who clinched the title of the top-ranked battle music producer for January 2024, earning a well-deserved $500 cash prize!

February is set to be even more exciting! We're not only offering a cash prize this month, but we're also giving away $1,000 for first and second place winners. That's a total payout of approximately $1,400 up for grabs in February, including the possibility of some exciting random staff cash battles.

Stay tuned as we'll be posting the rules for the tournament shortly, which kicks off on February 10th. This will be a beat-for-beat, multi-genre showdown, so gear up to bring your A-game on all fronts as we dive into February! Hint: Producer according to the MAC voting system for better results.

We're now accepting submissions for the buy-in, same-sample tournament scheduled for March 2024. Premium members can enter for just $15, while non-premium members can join for $20. In this tournament, first and second place winners will each take home $1,000. Stay tuned for more details about this tournament in early March, including all the rules for participating producers.

If you're not already enjoying the benefits of residual income on the BuyBeat's platform, what are you waiting for? We recently paid out our highest-ever sums, covering beat plays, beat sales, and subscription payouts to our valued partners. January 2024 was a record-breaking month for us, and we want you to be part of this success going forward.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn the secrets behind generating consistent income as a music producer on our platform. Download a free copy of "Residual Income for Music Producers" from your dashboard or purchase the full book on Amazon.com. Either way, you'll receive the blueprint that numerous producers are using to earn thousands of dollars every month, whether they're selling beats or not. We're thrilled that this innovative concept is working and benefiting music producers in multiple ways, alongside traditional beat sales. Get your copy now and start maximizing your potential.

That wraps up our February announcements. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them in this thread. We're here to assist and guide you every step of the way.

Let's make February an unforgettable month of beats, battles, and achievements!

*********Signature*********

• kizombaparty kizombaparty 3 months ago Producer

Well earned GIO.  Congratz! 

• GIODRUMMER GIODRUMMER 3 months ago Producer

Thanks bro! i appreciate you!!

• KingYohannesBeats KingYohannesBeats 3 months ago Bronze Status Producer

CONGRATS MY GUY KEEP GOING CRAZY 

my guyyy thank bro!! will do!!

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 3 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Congrats Gio the broooo

Thanks bro!! frfr i really appreciate it!

• Milton Milton 3 months ago Producer

that’s fire nice work

• GIODRUMMER GIODRUMMER 2 months ago Producer

thanks bro!!

• Valentinbeatz Valentinbeatz 3 months ago Hustler Status Producer

congratulations bro Well deserved keep going king I salute you

my brotha!!!!! thanks bro, means alot frfr!! 

• GAmmo GAmmo 3 months ago Producer

Congrats!! well done!

thanks bro!!

• AyEye AyEye 3 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Congrats my guy! ??

thanks bro!!! i appreciate you!!

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 3 months ago Hustler Status Producer

Wow bro! CONGRATULATIONs MAN!! WELL Deserved!!

thank you brotha!!! means alot frfr

• bobbygotbarz bobbygotbarz 3 months ago Producer

Congrats on the win. Continue to perfect your craft and share your art with the world. Stay Blessed.

thank you brotha!! will do!!

• JimmyDukes JimmyDukes 2 months ago Producer

Congrats man! 

thank you bro, fr fr really means alot!!

• yellxwmxtey yellxwmxtey 2 months ago Producer

God is great...congratulations bro..respect ????????

yes he is!! thank you brotha!!