Happy New Year From Fat Fingers

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

What's Up All!

Lots of things can be expected as we start this new year off.

I first want to thank everyone who became a member of Buybeats.com last year. The site is not even a year old and we covered a lot of ground getting this platform started. I have big goals for the platform and appreciate every amount of support. My belief is that it will pay off for anyone who decides to utilize it the right way.

Second, we are the first profit sharing community offering some very unique benefits that have never been done in the music production community. I think it's evident now with the benefits offered and multiple users seeing payouts as a result, BuyBeats.com will be here to stay. I will continue to make the needed improvements and upgrades to make the platform better for you. I know we have a ways to go, but I believe soon and very soon, music producers and artists will flood the platform with plenty of commerce to benefit all.

Lastly, I want to give a special thanks to my son who re-inspired all of this,  my team, moderators and staff that contribute in more ways than one.We are looking forward to accelerating our progress and creating more success for everyone.

Happy New Year!
    Peace

Fat Fingers

*********Signature*********

• LiingoBeats LiingoBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Happy New fatz and the management community also to the moderators of the platform. God bless 

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

IAM HAPPY THAT (FF) ALLEN BROWN  STARTED THIS WEBSITE.. I WAS LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL TOUCH, WHICH NO OTHER WEBSITE COULD OFFER.. I WAS LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY LIKE THIS, BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE..  I AM HAPPY I GOT IN EARLY TO POSITION MYSELF FOR SUCCESS ON THIS PLATFORM... EVERYTHING THAT THIS WEBSITE OFFER COMES TRUE RIGHT IN FROM OF YOUR EYES... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT IN A LITTLE WORK AND FOLLOW THE SYSTEM.... I WANT EVER ARTIST AND PRODUCER TO PROSPER AND MAKE MONEY TOGETHER AND LIVE GREAT.... HAPPY NEW YEARS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..... !!!!!!!!!!

• QTheBeatDealer QTheBeatDealer 1 year ago Producer

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I want to commend Fat Fingers on revitalizing this platform I remember Rocbattle and how much it was a game changer I was qmuzikthamonsta back then. I took years off from producing and came back in 2020.Thank you Managment ,Moderators and Staff being able to Compete, Showcase and Capitalize off our talent in more ways than one is a Blessing ....MORE POWER TO YA'LL and The Community 

• DisABanger DisABanger 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Thanks so much for seeing the vision thru. I remember when RocBattle and RocBeats first came out and I'm glad to be apart of this new journey!!

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

HNY, Fat amd thanks for the platform. I been standing behind this since I've discovered it.. real talk I shut down the beat store I built on my website because of how smooth this is. Team Buy Beats over here bro!

• notebeatz notebeatz 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Happy New Year, Fam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ProdbyNahuma ProdbyNahuma 1 year ago Producer

Happy New Year and many more!!!

Shout out to the Creator and to the creators of this site. It's easy to use and very interactive. The Boss responds and that makes for a very customized feel while pouring out our souls in our work.  

Houston Tx.

• mrsonistbeatsofficial mrsonistbeatsofficial 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Big Big Love, Respect and Appreciation Family! Let's keep pushing Forward Alwayz! Peace 

-M$Rsonist

• Luna Luna 1 year ago Producer

Happy new year we highly appreciate this platform as producers alot ???

• maritimans maritimans 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Happy New Year ! This year will be very prosperous to all of us . Cheers ! 

• Vsmoove Vsmoove 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

This site is gonna be the bomb. I know there are a lot of producers who may not sign up right away but once the word get out they gonna wish they did. I'm all in!

• OneKingManagement OneKingManagement 1 year ago Bronze Status Music Executive

I am not a Producer or an Artist. I am a music lover. When this platform was introduced to me, it was a no brainer. Just as others have said, you see the benefits happen right before your eyes. Producers, artists, and music lovers can benefit from this platform. This is true innovation. If you are not on BuyBeats.com, you should be on this platform. What Beat Upload Platform revenue shares with you? Where they do that at?

• The-Corporatethief-Beats The-Corporatethief-Beats 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Well done Allen. This website is a game changer... And it's still in it's infancy... You have litterly taken the ONLINE Beat Selling Business AGAIN and giving it new life again. 

• Choicez Choicez 1 year ago Producer

Happy New Years Bro!!!

• BEATBULLYMUZZIC BEATBULLYMUZZIC 1 year ago Producer

RESPECT TO ALL THE BEAT MAKERS.. LET GET THIS BAGG 

• DubVBeats DubVBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I may not have been here at the very beginning of BuyBeats, or the very beginning of 2023, but I'm here now, and I won't take it for granted. This platform gonna be something special, and I"m hella grateful for Fats and the crew for creating a place for us to shine a little bit. You guys fuckin rock man. Lets go get that bag!