How to build your referral clients on BuyBeats.com

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

Many have asked how others are growing their referrals. This video provides a basic understanding of the monthly income stream that can be used to grow your monthly income with buybeats.com.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

*********Signature*********

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Yea I need help....I'm sending producers but for some reason they getting cold feet right before signing up...shh is frustrating

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

Yes, I have seen this as well. ppl don't want to do battles, unless they think they will be hit.

Many are not educated on what the site is or does. Sharing it the right way takes a little skill.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Definitely thought I had it in the bag...these dudes say they going to join and then idk if it's cold feet or they bullshitting....I have to learn patience because dudes today definitely dont keep their word

Its a skill set. I would like to know what everyone says to share the benefits. Going to open a private forum just for this discussion. I got two in today just doing what i share in the video.

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Million Dollar information... Let's GO!!!

• PlayboyBeats PlayboyBeats 6 months ago Producer

Most ppl nowadays want to see the affiliate prospering off the business before they join and that can make it hard to get them to sign up if the affiliate is a beginner to the business. If I'm not making immediate money off of the site why would they want to join and be trying to get others to sign up and in the same boat is me? That's the mindset most people have when trying to do this.