I appreciate the talent that is coming through!!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 6 months ago Executive Status Member

Today marks a year and 6 months from the launch of this platform. I want to just first acknowledge and thank everyone that has come through, caught hold of the vision and locked in for the journey. We will be a major space in a short time and will benefit users in many ways.  So thanks again!

I knew when this started, that in a matter of time we would get music producers as well as artists who have contributed in major ways. I want to add a section on the platform where we can acknowlegde them and be inspired and motivated by their success (Coming Soon). But for now would just like to acknowledge them publicly.  

Please check them out and comment on their pages. They are here to support and bring credibility to the platform.

Mark Pain I briefly spoke with when he came on board. Mark Pain is an American born producer from the Bronx New York City who has been producing for over 3 decades His Credits Include : Positive- K, Bell Biv Devoe, Another Bad Creation, R.I.F, Gerald Levert, and Boyz II Men. Mark has been awarded 2 Gold Plaques from RIAA for his contributions to both Bell Biv Devoe and Boyz II Men.

Check him out here - https://buybeats.com/markpain

Monigue Winning is a dope Music Producer and Straight UP business women. Monique is THE 6-FIGURE MOGUL PRODUCER | 2x RIAA Certified & Billboard Charting Female Producer. She also has product on her page.

Check her out here -https://buybeats.com/MoniqueWinning

SpunkBigga is a veteran in the game with a heavy discography but still working with today's artists. Had a great conversion with him and definitely here to support the community and movement. Pop Smoke, Az, Fat Joe, Masta Ace, Lil Cease, Dmx, Jada Kiss, Styles P, Foxy Brown, Tragedy Kadahfi, Cormega, Gdep, Black Rob, Herb Mcgruff, and more. He is RIAA certified multiple times with recent 3x Platimun song with Pop Smoke  - Diana, Ft. King Combs and Calboy.

Check out SpunkBigga here - https://buybeats.com/SPUNKBIGGA

Again, Please check them out and comment on their pages.

Pop Smoke  - Diana, Ft. King Combs and Calboy (Prod by SpunkBigga)

*********Signature*********

• MoniqueWinning MoniqueWinning 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

Aw, thank you for the shout out!

• 1axpmpbeats 1axpmpbeats 6 months ago Producer

you made the best beat selling site in the game

• SPUNKBIGGA SPUNKBIGGA 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

we appreciate you for being approachable and not hiding behind your computer like other sites do lol keep doing your thing bro

• SPUNKBIGGA SPUNKBIGGA 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

i truly appriciate you bro.....your platform is so dope!!! 

Thanks for being a part! It's only going to get better.

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

I appreciate the platform I knew the moment I caught this in beta that it was gonna be something special congrats and thank you for providing the best alternative to the beat marketplace.

• Chirolo Chirolo 6 months ago Producer

Respect to all the producers and artists out there!! God Bless!!

• Valentinbeatz Valentinbeatz 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

We appreciate you bro for this wonderful platform for creators ! I haven't been inspired to upload beats! lately but when I join buybeats everything came back! Showing love to underground producers and supporting. #everybodyeats #buybeats

• KingYohannesBeats KingYohannesBeats 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

appreciate what you provided for us a place where we can rock out drama free no bias just musicians/creators I look forward to collaboration with yall let's take this opportunity to the next level

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

I can't thank you enough for your vision and everything you and the whole Buybeats team is doing for the community to make sure that this is the best platform and opportunity for all involved. 

• GreggorBeatz GreggorBeatz 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

This joint is is absolute fire...love to see this!!! Congrats!!!

• AhdeoGVO AhdeoGVO 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Thank you for this game changing opportunity! I found your platform through Monique on IG and it’s really helped me as far as being a producer selling my beats on a site I can make the most out of! it’s only up from here for BuyBeats and all of us!

• PoisonBrain PoisonBrain 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Thanks for creating an amazing platform like this!

• beatsfromYHWH beatsfromYHWH 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

amen to all of your brothers and sisters ???
    hope you all take this platform to the heights it deserves ????

• 44thP 44thP 6 months ago Producer

im still new here but already i feel more apart of this community in the couple of weeks i have been signed up then other beatselling platforms have done in 1 year or more

• JimmyDukes JimmyDukes 6 months ago Producer

This is dope, thanks fatfingers for the oppurtunity! would love to hear some stories about the artist yall produced for, and those sessions!

• Jello Jello 6 months ago Producer

Recently discovered this site, and it's pretty cool. Really appreciate this type of platform

• DubVBeats DubVBeats 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Dopest spot in the game. We appreciate you Allen! 

• BillGrvmmz BillGrvmmz 6 months ago Producer

is this real because I have yet to receive ANY listens and I’ve posted over a week ago? I’ve shared the link and still nothing.

Are you actively promoting your page or are you expecting buybeats to do that part. I notice you said shared and not sharing. Just Curious to know. I ask this because even though there are residual effects from others activety on the platform, we ultimately provide you with a tool to build a better beat business for yourself.

Some, but not all realize this and do things abroad to position them self for growth here on buybeats. I believe this should be a topic with the community to help govern expectation and help discover what the roll of the platform really is. 

Example - Lets say you want a mailing list and you sign up to mailchimp or a service like so. Does mailchimp build your mailing list for you or do you use their tool as a better option to store your customer emails or leads? Just like mail chimp, we also provides a system the benefits you multiple ways if you fully engage with the service.

I think its time I address the community to offer some insight on how the platform should be utilized. Just another fact, be plays have already earn thousands for users here. So there are a lot of facters as to why one would get plays or not.