Inconsistency in battle ratings from Staff

Comments

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

I just had a battle a very good battle closed against Puzon
    And This particular beat I battled twice and in the first battle that same beat was rated 4-4-4 and against Puzon it was rated 4-3-3 by the same staff member No disrespect but I wanna know what changed in my beat to give it a lower rating in the loss just my thoughts.

• BobChops BobChops 2 years ago Producer

I did this is as well. It's was a very good beat, deserving of 4-4-4. I gave it the 3-3-4 because it was used twice.

How can you change your rating because it was used Twice, so as a rule a thumb nobody should be able to use there beat twice right, Bob I rock with you but that makes no sense ....if the beat is better allegedly you penalize the person battling ? Its called a beat battle, So if I sale a beat on here after that one sale should take it down ? make it make sense .

You got to do it again my dude, it's not a hard rule, but what we really getting out of this?

Imo it's the motivation to fill up out catalogue.

When did that become a rule here... and I got 1000"s of beats in my catalogue so that doesn't apply....you know what this is y'all site why debate .

Well I don't know man, it's just a thing. Most people like to hear producers battling different beats. Or at least leave a gap between battling the same beat again.

Otherwise, someone would just battle that "I need to be famous" beat for 6 months in a row and clean up.

No doubt respect....Throooow

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

That's bob's opinion. Not necessarily a rule. It's all relative and comparisons in each battle to me and what is happening in a battle. I could say many things could make you change how you voted for the same exact beat in a different battle. For example - if you have two beats with mediocre mixes, you may rate both good. Now you have a top-notch mix next to 1 mediocre mix, the comparison could change your thought on what you heard the first time around in comparison and rate it lower. This could happen in 100 different ways with 100 plus combinations on how you are listening at any given time. Someone's beat could be fire against a novice, then that same beat could be trash against an expert. That fact in comparison could make you look at the beat differently. This is the only way I could make sense of it.

*********Signature*********

Okay I get it makes logical sense