Intro

Comments

• staffmuzik staffmuzik 2 years ago Producer

What's going on fellow music technicians. I am Staff Muzik based out of Phoenix, AZ. Started making beats at 14 and got a small buzz locally which eventually grew over the years to international and global buzz. I remember being on the original Roc Battle back in 2005. I was going by the name "Staff Money" back then. But changed it to "Staff Muzik" for a more global appeal.

I used to love the battles on that site. The site also helped me sell beats to independent artist which some of them became my personal friends. I am glad to see it come back but with more benefits than before. Since then I had started a custom band camp page and have released 31 beat tapes/albums since 2013. I am currently releasing two new projects for 4/20. I just hope to connect with new producers and create more relationships and dope music.

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

Glad to have you around. I wasn't sure if you were the same staff, but I definitely remember you. I for sure remember a West Coast track that you had that was crazy. I use to visit your profile just to hear that one track....lol. Looking forward to hearing more.

• staffmuzik staffmuzik 2 years ago Producer

Yup still the same me but more wiser in the production game now. I appreciate that FF. Thanks for bringing this back again and oh yeah...my West Coast beats are even crazier now! Just you wait....