Introducing... Don Kody

Comments

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

Yo yo! Fellow Chefs, I'm Don Kody aka Don Kody Got Slapz based in Youngstown, Ohio. Hubby, Dad (Autism Parent) & music lover. Content creator wasn't even a term yet when I started to really create but I Rap, Produce, Write, Engineer, Sound & Graphic Design.. I'll shut up. Most notable is I won 3 Tracklib beat battles, 2 Producer Plug beat battles (now I host the Ohio chapter in Youngstown), Top 15 in Modern Producer contest, Produced records for Mila J, Mad Lion, & JRX (DMX's daughter's tribute song)..I know a lot but I still have much more to learn. I love the online producer community and I want to keep thriving. Let's get some money and accolades together!

• BosBeats BosBeats 2 years ago Producer

Welcome bro, much respect, got 2 kids of my own, hard to balance 2 jobs 2 kids and music, but when beats are a passion you make time. I agree the online producer community is awesome. I live in a city of 50,000 (Vernon BC, Canada) never met another producer, heard of a guy who worked with G-unit but he is a hermit and avoids people from what I hear lol. So for me these kind of sites are important for growth cuz at times I feel I'm writting for myself and it's hard being a critique of your own work. Well Gl with everything.

• staffmuzik staffmuzik 2 years ago Producer

Good to connect with you Don. I will have to check your beats out. Nice resume by the way.

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

Glad to have you all here!