Just Saying!!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 7 months ago Executive Status Member

Just being up for a year and 6 months, I see the growth in the platform.

Blazing a new trail is not easy, but it's refreshing to see how many producers can see the end goal and how it will benefit everyone in the long run.

We are adding NEW features and benefits on a weekly basis.

For one, we just added follower notifications for every new post you make in the forum. This way those who follow you can get noticed and have open discussions with you.

Adding the artist play and pay feature has increased artists sign-ups. Which is resulting in more beat sales with some not even getting verified. I guess win/win.

If you got the notification because you follow me, let me know. Also open for feedback.

*********Signature*********

• Deepmusicpro Deepmusicpro 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

loving the platform thus far. any new feature is a plus. let go!!!

• djprodluigi djprodluigi 7 months ago Hustler Status Producer

I am glad and thankful, I am a part of buybeats 

• BJordanSounds BJordanSounds 7 months ago Bronze Status Independent Artist

this is def a win/win platform ! I appreciate what you are doing for us as creators!

• Hobliife Hobliife 7 months ago Independent Artist

always up for trying something new, especially when the benefits age mutual. I’m still trying to figure this app out beloved, lol, having just come home after 18yrs in prison, I’m learning something new everyday, but you see my links, check me out??

• FatFingers FatFingers 7 months ago Executive Status Member

I feel you. Welcome home. In time you will figure it out. I see your beat request is filling up. That's a start

• Pinzbeatz Pinzbeatz 7 months ago Producer

I'm truly happy that there's a site like this that actually focuses on the artists vs the platforms that use us for their benefits. this is so dope how there's multiple ways to get paid. this is something I been looking for to help get my music out there and make a name for myself. thanks for making this a opportunity for us to grow.

• QuietMindz QuietMindz 7 months ago Producer

this site is super dope!!!!!!!!!!! making money going to the next level with your music cant beat that meeting good people all around the world and thanks again QUIETMINDZ 

• InoTech InoTech 7 months ago Producer

Let's go! I just joined this month, still getting everything set up completely. So far I'm 2/0 in the battles?? I love beat battles! I'm ranked 4th over on Audeobox, which is a 1v1 beat battle site. 

• Deepmusicpro Deepmusicpro 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Hey was up producers that be in them beat battles. do y’all mind me making a YouTube video playing the beat battle beats while I do my votes ? live on YouTube. let me know if it’s not a problems.

• FitzBeatz FitzBeatz 7 months ago Producer

love selling beats and the msg and beat battle feauture plus we get paid for our plays what more could u ask for

• BobChops BobChops 7 months ago Producer

An amazing concept and dedication!

The ultimate practise tool. My surprise is that anyone still bothers with other "beat sites".  

• BeasleyDropDat BeasleyDropDat 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

This the best platform and community on the planet!

• jonesontheBEAT jonesontheBEAT 7 months ago Hustler Status Producer

Dope! Let's go!