My feedback after launch

Comments

• InsaneBeatz InsaneBeatz 2 years ago Producer

I think the platform looks really good so far.

In the mobile view there is still some need for optimization. For example, I would find it better if the sticky player automatically appears when you play a beat in the mobile view. Currently only the player symbol appears and I could imagine that some users do not understand that they have to click on the symbol to open the player.

Also, the sticky player shifts a bit when I scroll up in the mobile view.

What I don't like is that the beats, even at the highest volume, are played much quieter than they actually are. I know, some platforms do this to bring more dynamic into the sound. But I prefer it, when it comes to selling beats, if the beat is played back exactly as it actually sounds after the purchase.

The beat list page in my dashboard takes a bit long to load. That disturbs sometimes.

I am curious about the invite page. If I remember correctly you said in your promo video that this should come soon. I am currently not sure how best to attract my customers to buybeats.com. Maybe the invite page can help me.

And I have not yet understood 100% how it works with my affiliate link. But that may also be because I am not a native speaker and have not understood everything 100% from your tutorial. Maybe there is a written tutorial on the topic in the forum or blog? That could help people like me to understand the system better.

And it would be nice if I could link my website in my buybeats.com producer profile. Unless it is not wanted by you that you can link a website ;)

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

I UNDERSTAND

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

This is great feedback. We are in the process of upgrading the beat player now.

The long beat load is because you have close to 100 beats. What I'm going to do is place a load more button and this will solve that issue.

The invite page will be completed in 48hrs. I was waiting to complete a few things and they are now completed

I'm going to give detailed instructions in the help section soon as well as more informative videos for all individual features shortly. This should be more helpful in your case.

Im not decided on linking websites and social media as of yet. Many are driving traffic to your beats in the hopes of making a sale here on the platform. Not sure if that would be fair for promotors to get the buyer here and then have them led away to your site. However, after you have your own customers sign up, that may be something that they could receive.

I'm still in BETA mode and your feedback is important. If you have any more issues or concerns, please let me know

• InsaneBeatz InsaneBeatz 2 years ago Producer

Thank you for your answer!

This has helped me a lot to understand some things better.

I'm looking forward to the invite page and the new affiliate tutorial.

From this Friday I'm for 2 weeks abroad.

After that I can check out all the new features :)

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

Ok Cool! More stuff will be done once you are back. Working on a new player now. Invite page is 90% completed

• BobChops BobChops 2 years ago Producer

I agree, I think that the beats, should play at exactly 0db. Yes some people's beat's will distort with the tag. But they will then turn their beat down a bit. At the moment, a lot of the beats are very quiet.