New! Staff Cash Battles. Random battles can pay you CASH!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

I was just reviewing a Beat Battle and it was pretty good as well as close. So I installed a new staff-picked battles feature. When battles are good or super close, I will randomly pick one to offer the winner a cash prize.

The first cash staff battle with a prize of $200 is going to the winner of the battle.
    No major rule changes accept that the battle must have 40 plus votes to close. This will give it a fair assessment from a wide variety of ears.

Here is the link to the first-ever staff cash battle. Go Vote!
    https://buybeats.com/beat-battles/detail/MTg1

*********Signature*********

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

Great idea!

Means, that anyone can get struck by lighting or in this case a smooth $200 cash! at any time!

One thing I would really like to see tho, can you make some sort of thing, where you have king of genres? so you have someone who has king of sample hip hop beat, or king of trap etc?

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

My choice as well that battle was fire

It is. Let's see where this goes!

My only problem is what about the dudes who consistently get it in particularly Staff beats....theres no incentive to battle often....he wouldve been number 1 had he not had issues with one of his battles...its only fair...dudes be battling 10 to 15 times a month holding it down

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

I agree with Jokey the artists who battle the most should be the ones benefiting and should be in the running for the cash prize not just a random battle … what the purpose of battling all month and not to be rewarded with the opportunity to win.

Not fully understanding the points here. The number 1 ranked every month and number 2 for the month get cash prizes of currently $300, which that amount can vary to increase or decrease over time. So there is an incentive to battle throughout the month to get that cash prize. Donkody and Puzon took that money for April 2022 for getting it in on their battles.

As far as me picking random battles to award cash (Which this is the first one) is exactly that, just random with absolutely no criteria. Which again not fully understanding why me giving random cash for the first time brings an issue when there is a system in place for monthly cash prizes and a system for tournaments that results in bigger cash prizes as well.

There is absolutely no one that is deserving of random cash because they have been here longer, or they pay or not. As I said, this feature is just purely random and the truth is I was going to do it between El-free and Quazar but I didn't have time to code the feature with them which Quazar could confirm that. So has nothing to do with who is who. It's straight up like hitting LOTTO! Just got to be in it to win it. No other way to explain random. So in summary, if I come across a dope battle and the budget will allow it, BAM, someone going to get that cash, No matter who it is.

Good luck to those in the future who are RANDOMLY pick for staff cash battles.

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

My fault fats I read the forum and I assumed you where awarding the cash to the staff pick battle instead of the top ranked battler for the month ....my bad I get it.

assumptions my bad fat...

All good fellas. The goal is to offer as many ways to payout so we can see producers benefit in as many ways as possible on and off the site. Appreciate the feedback and support!

you aint never lie fats....funny i thought eLFREE BEAT WAS ELITE in that battle as well I even made a comment on it def real shh

and i made acomment on Lingo battle it was the best battle