Now That The Pro Store are live....

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

The Pro Stores are just another tools to further help with beat distribution and exposure. It's an addition that I feel would further help the movement. Figured I'd change the forum topic here to offer pointers on marketing strategy, store setup, and anything else pertaining to the topic here.

The stores are only on the ground level now. Many future updates to come. Feel free to chime in on it here. I'm here to help as well as take suggestions.

*********Signature*********

• NoctumBeats NoctumBeats 1 year ago Producer

I think that in the part of loading beat there should be the option to place the master of the beat, and on the other the mp3 and wav file without master. For sales of basic and premium licenses.

• DisABanger DisABanger 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

I would like to see an "add to pro store" button next to every beat on the website. Sometimes you hear a beat somewhere and you want to add it to the pro store. So far you have to copy the name, go the dashboard, click beat search, enter the name and then add it. If there's and easier way to do this please comment below. Thanks. 

I forgot to share that this was added few days after you asked for it. The same button on the player to add beats to playlist now ask if you want to add to prostore also.,

Thanks for responding. I'm not seeing it. I'm on the main page listening to a beat and on the player my only options are buy, or create playlist. I would love to see a screenshot or something to see the update. I'm still searching tho... 

You need to be logged in. You will see red + button on player will beat is playing. Press it for pop-up. You will see two options. Add to Pro Store is one of them.

I see it now. Thanks!! Thats a major time saver. 

This is noted. It Makes Sense. Will do it this week.

• dmajorbeats dmajorbeats 1 year ago Producer

Anyone care to share their pro-store link? I would like to see it, how it is paid out, etc. Thanks!

• HustleRunna HustleRunna 5 months ago Producer

yeah I was wondering if pro store links are provided

Take a look at these videos.