Ok what gives....????

Comments

• John_Pierre John_Pierre 6 months ago Producer

Its only a few hours left before the deadline to post beats and yet soooo many ppl still havent posted.... whats going on with yall??? what yall waiting on?????

• KingYohannesBeats KingYohannesBeats 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

lol...looks like your battle is live for everyone else they have 24 hrs to post I believe if not then on to the next round with those who submitted maybe they all cooking up giving they best for the tournament

that 24 hour clock began at midnight last night and is over at midnight tonight! so if you gonna do it, you better hurry up! yall had all wk!!!!! a week is MORE than sufficient time to cook up your best, esp when half these ninjas making beats in 5 min these days lol

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 6 months ago Hustler Status Producer

You can only see who posted after both contestants post, maybe more posted than you can see because I posted yet you don't see it yet.

yeah thats who i am talkin too, the ones thats keepin their opponents waiting! lol... i was really looking forward to hearing some good battles tonight. needless to say the disappointment is real right now lol

• KingYohannesBeats KingYohannesBeats 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

when is the deadline again lol 12am right?

yes midnight tonight

• FatFingers FatFingers 6 months ago Executive Status Member

Producers will be able to upload their beat from 12 PM on the 10th to 12 PM on the 11th.

Rules are on the new announcement page

*********Signature*********

They still have time.

*********Signature*********

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Honestly? tourney qualifications should be more available to exclusive members not 5 battles and dudes who verify that they will be eligible because dudes like Giodrummer,Nishibeats,valentine,billbiggs who would have definitely showed up for these battles..I think the 5 battle rule limits consistent competition...some dudes only battle 5 times a month anyway...

I fully agree

You're a little misinformed here. Free members only get 4 battles a month. Reason why its set to 5. You only can get in the ranking as a premium member. Everyone that didn't show up were all premium members.