Penis Riding Producers, Listen up....

Comments

• Sin_Woods Sin_Woods 2 months ago Producer

As a man I dont dick, cock or penis ride other artist especialy another man & with that being said if I was to dislike another producer or artist I would just not vote on there battle... Now on the other hand I see a lot of other producers voting for there buddy just because the whole crue wants to be the only ones competing in the tornaments...smh...sad just sad, as a group of suposed to be grow men there sure is a lot of estrigen sniffing in the air & I see this whith not only myself but other artist as well... My question is how much has really changed sense 2006-2008 & this is now 2024?  Vote the other person out because they are out of Genra not because your panties are in a knot...

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

I dont even think its buddy voting...dudes just are different now a days...sense of awareness is zero...The refusal to follow simple instructions because there are MAC rules!!!!lol but truth be told?Even I voted on pref at one time not until recently Im starting to understand why it is important...and the difference between a beatmaker and a producer...

I understood this back in the day & that's why I'm surprised the elders/people running this site are still allowing it to go on... I know it's only so much that can be done but I have some very good ideas to help crack down even more on false voting... I have voted on at least 20 or more in the past 3 days... The lowest I voted is a 2.0 or the highest is 3.5... I don't care if your mix is off, tones off tune & beat displaced, I will give you a 2.0 across the board because I was that producer in the 90's & it takes a lot of balls to go up against a more experienced person yet still be willing to participate knowing your going to lose & except constructive criticism, everyone can't do that let alone handle it & I see a lot of these young dudes willing to learn from that... It's a very thick 8 lane expressway when it comes between beatmakers & producers but until everyone understands that, there will always be conflict & confusion on true genuine voting... I've told plenty of individuals they have lost my vote due to wrong genera in the battle, as it should be done... If it is a true genuine tie I rarely vote unless one track catches my attention more than the other & it has to really stand out... I have yet to find a producer that Is under a 2.0 or over a 4.0 with the average being a 3.5... If by any chance I come across a producer that gives a 4.0 vibe for any reason I have no problem commenting, this being it is the highest score that I gave out thus far... Fause voting takes the fun & true competition out of the battling, my opinion is you know you're progressing but how much are you really progressing if everyone isn't genuine with their voting.?.

lol @elders...our votes only count as 1 and you cant tell these young dudes anything....lol I just stay in my lane...dont get discouraged battling is a fine tune thing once u get your groove and lane u running...perfect example is Luther he found his lane and it shows...just gotta find your groove..

Not to mention you could call out specific artists on a particular battle & challenge them...

I miss that shh

...lol...You know what I mean come on man we were here when everyone knew one another it was nothing like it is now, population wise... You could count the main crews on two hands because Skribe & I had our own thing against yall but the shit was fun back then because you still had a lot of real voters yet still a lot of dick holders on the scene as well... Now it's just totally lopsided...smh...If that's the case I will keep on commenting & stay a neutron... Everyone may not like it but mock my words others will follow when they see I'm not sided with certain individuals when it comes to real genuine votes...

• Choicez Choicez 2 months ago Producer

lets solve this shit....

bring back the rating 1 through 10

or make it Producer 1 vs Producer 2

keep things simple!

-1-

Man I'm with it, let's get a vote going to get the call out battles back started...

• AboutBeats AboutBeats 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

i like that

I'm still trying to figure out why they stoped the call out battles because that was one of the main features that made this site live, that's how you knew who was scared & who stood on theirs...

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

Well just Call Them Out In The regular forums! I know i did!

Mystro I've been thinking about that but everyone may not read the forums or on a regular if at all...

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

you’ll never know until you do it!

• AboutBeats AboutBeats 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

like 10 accounts that never battle pop up to VOTE for their babymama....

...lmmfao...