promotion

Comments

• CarloExtraBar CarloExtraBar 5 months ago Producer

how does one go about promoting their selves on this site? how do u become a featured producer? do u actually make money selling beats here or mainly off streams and pyramid schemes?

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 5 months ago Bronze Status Producer

best way I can tell u is its a platform...what makes this site fire is the multiple ways to make something out of nothing...I personally advertise myself by submitting on the beat requests to beat promoters radio to their top 100 where they shop your beats and u can check them on discord or instagram 9pm eastern time...I also make cool videos from on here to post on instagram and tic toc to attract new customers by making friends and taggin them whenever I put out beats...I definitely get sales from that...but it takes work on your part...its all about how u hustle...You can also sign your friends who produce as well under you and make commission sales from their subscriptions..you get money off beat plays...money if you win the most battles for the month all type of ways..but you gotta be active...no matter where u go if you dont hustle you gonna lose...most people who talk that pyramid shh just load hundreds of beats and leave them and expect traffic to come to them...The algoritmn is for everyone to make playlists and share them online to attract traffic..you see the ones whos grinding...pay attention and get under those whos getting it and learn how to get it

• FatFingers FatFingers 5 months ago Executive Status Member

This site is a tool for you to leverage more income from your own promotion. Many producers don't make it here because they liken it to beatstars, Airbit or any other community site.

Your value here is based on how many customers you bring to the platform who inturn buy your beats as well become an assest to you for the activity they do with other producers since you "OWN" them, "Your Customers".

The process of doing that puts you ahead in our systems and rewards you more than any platform that just pays you for beats only.

Not knowing the difference between an affiliate marketing program and a pyramid scheme can limit your progress here. Charging $14.99 to store unlimited beats is competitive to any other platforms. Sharing the profits and rewarding you for sharingabout our products and services is what Amazon and many other do. I Would say if we charged a $500 up front fee and who referred you got that as well s downline, i would say scam.  

Any way, with buybeats, you get out what you put in. If your beats start selling, then lets us know you are worthy to take space and feature you. But again, its from the work you put in.

*********Signature*********

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 5 months ago Producer

You can clearly see who has been let down in this music business.  Not everything is a "scam".  This makes me wonder now how many artists pass up good record deals, because they have someone in their ear, or they think they are being "scammed".  SMH. 

• CarloExtraBar CarloExtraBar 4 months ago Producer

I understand what is being said about the grind and work being put in I agree. I myself am promoting my beats always have. what I see is that most of the revenue earned my most producers here are thru streams and referrals not off selling beats. You only feature other producers as they’re top earners but that’s conflated with their referrals and streams not actual beat selling. I’ve been here and haven’t sold a beat yet. my 1st month in Beatstars I was able to sell something because of the on-site promotion to artists. doesn’t look like you drive enough traffic for artists to look thru beats. most of my beat plays come from other producers. At the end it’s about driving up numbers I get it, but I wanna sell beats not just streaming or referrals